Special New Year's Eve [Version 3.0 Tiger and Rabbit]

[The following has nothing to do with the main text]

Crazy Tiger Attack VS Cunning Beauty White Rabbit Shou

Because he was woken up, the young man struggled to open his eyes, his eyes were filled with water, and he was surprised. He turned around and straightened up, smelling the strong smell of blood in the jungle.

It had been a long time since there had been such a strong smell of blood in the grassland. It was like fighting with various wild beasts. The unpleasant and pungent smell was noticed by the young man lying on the branch all the way away.

The young man is a rabbit spirit. He grew up in the jungle and grasslands and is extremely sensitive to danger. He tugged on the ears on the top of his head and turned around to continue sleeping with an impatient look on his face, not intending to pay any attention to it.

He didn't have the time to meddle in other people's business. It would be best if these beasts fought each other to death.

"Roar——"

A sad roar resounded through the clouds, followed by a long silence.

This is Lion Tyrant's voice. Did he lose?

The young man frowned in confusion, pursed his thin lips slightly, and considered whether to go to the theater.

He has been entangled by Lion Tyrant for a long time. Even though he can escape from his secret hand every time and take revenge, Zhou Tang has never been able to kill him.

What is lacking between the rabbit and the lion is not only speed but also strength. You can dodge, but you can't fight back.

Thinking of this, he jumped off the tree trunk, patted his body, straightened his clothes, and brushed a strand of curly hair behind his ears that was blown by the wind, and then walked over slowly.

His whole body was shrouded in lingering fragments of light, and he walked slowly in with steady steps, looking at the blurry human figure leaning under the tree.

The sun shines on his white fluffy rabbit ears, and the fluff blown by the wind adds a touch of cuteness.

He squinted his eyes, stared at the strong figure, and licked his lips silently. Just as he was approaching to see who was lying on the ground next to him, his footsteps suddenly stopped.

At this moment, there was a thin layer of sweat on his smooth forehead, and his red lips were slightly opened as he breathed, as if he had seen something particularly shocking.

The king of lions, the Lion King, who had longed for him and whom he had ruthlessly retaliated against, had been disembowelled by the man and thrown to the ground casually. That was an extremely tragic way to die.

His eyes were as cold as needles as he stared at the corpse, with a hint of disgust in his eyes.

It's good to die. Such a dirty and disgusting scum that has harmed all kinds of innocent animals on the grassland should die like this.

After a pause, Zhou Tang looked towards the man covered in blood.

The man with tiger ears standing on his head gently shook his tail. His chest was covered with old and new scars. He seemed to have just experienced a dangerous struggle and was covered in a thin layer of sweat.

It was the aura of a fierce dog beast, but he did not show fear.

Zhou Tang raised his lips and narrowed his eyes: "Oh, it's Huo Lan, why is he injured so badly?" Rabbits

are the food of tigers. As a rabbit, Zhou Tang should be scared and timid when seeing Huo Lan. She would hope that he would not come and eat her, and finally she would cry and beg them to let her go.