Slapping the heroine in the face for refusing

In the office, Su Lizheng was handling work seriously.

The female secretary knocked on the door and came in to report, "Mr. Su, your nephew's school has called." 

"What's wrong? Did something happen to Xiaotang at school?" Su Lizheng looked up and asked.

"The school said... Master Zhou beat the Yue family's son in public." The female secretary said cautiously. Most parents don't want to hear such troublesome news, right?

Su Lizheng was stunned for a moment, a little confused. Could it be that the school did it the other way around? Will Zhou Tang hurt someone? 

He picked up the phone, understood the situation, and then communicated with the principal for a few minutes.

After hanging up the phone, he thought about it and dialed Zhou Tang's number.

At this time, Zhou Tang, who was skipping class, was wandering around the school. 1805 reported: "Host, the system has detected that the blackening values ​​​​of Vietnam and Bai Lin have increased, and the task completion progress has actually improved a little."

Zhou Tang smiled and said nothing. Although Bai Lin was written as the school belle of White Lotus, through some details and side descriptions, Zhou Tang knew that Bai Lin had a certain degree of admiration for strong people, and he paid more attention to personal image. At best, he was He is more concerned with saving face, and at worst, he is vain.

Vietnam has been so humiliated, and she will definitely feel embarrassed if the two of them are tied together. A rift occurs in the relationship between two people, which is bound to happen.

At this moment, the mobile phone in his pocket vibrated. Zhou Tang picked it up and saw that it was Su Lizheng's number.

He quickly got through.

"Xiaotang, are you okay at school?" The magnetic and gentle voice on the phone made Zhou Tang feel a little relaxed.

"It's okay, Uncle Su, but... I want to ask the principal to change classes." Zhou Tang said meekly, with crooked eyebrows, "Uncle Su, I don't know if it's possible." 

The other party pondered for a moment, and then said: "Okay, I agree. After school in the afternoon, you wait for me at the school gate and I'll pick you up for dinner." 

"Thank you, Uncle Su, but -" Zhou Tang changed his words and said with a little hook in his laughter, "Uncle Su is not curious about me. Why do I want to change classes?"

This time, the other party remained silent for longer.

"I'm not curious, you can do whatever you want." After saying that, Su Lizheng hung up the phone.

"Tch, are you hanging up so quickly because you're afraid I'll eat you?" Zhou Tang muttered a few words and went directly to the principal's office.

The original owner came to this school to study in a relatively low-key manner. He neither publicized his parents' identity nor Su Lizheng's identity. Otherwise, even if he offended Vietnam, no one would dare to bully him.

Zhou Tang felt that the original owner was really stupid. He had no support but didn't use it. In the end, he suffocated himself to death. He would not do this. He planned to reveal his identity as soon as he entered and have a simple but effective conversation with the principal.

As a result, before he could speak, the principal said in a kind tone: "Student Zhou Tang, right? You want to change classes, right? I agree. Your parents just called me and told me." He also promised to donate again next semester. I bought a building, but there is no need to tell the students about this.

Zhou Tang lost the joy of showing off and had no choice but to say expressionlessly, "Just switch me and Bai Lin from Class A." Class A is actually a top class, while Class C is a parallel class

.

The principal searched in his mind and found that Bai Lin was just the school beauty with no special background, so he nodded and agreed to this "tiny" request.

When Zhou Tang came out of the office, he looked at the time and found that it had only taken less than five minutes.

Time flies so fast, not to mention the undercurrents of Class A and Class C after the shift change. In the blink of an eye, it is afternoon. Zhou Tang picks up his schoolbag and stands at the school gate waiting for someone.

Compared to the malicious looks and comments everyone gave him in the morning, now they all turned into inquiry and curiosity.