A Man's Thrilling Proposal (Arc 1 End)

Did you call his name from so far away to get everyone's attention to focus on you? 

Zhou Tang grimaced, this little cannon fodder really has no emotional intelligence.

The tall man held a delicate young man in his arms. The man looked at the person in his arms with obvious doting. When he heard someone calling the young man, he did not stop and continued to walk towards the car parked aside. Go.

Jiang Changnian originally shouted uncertainly, but after seeing the young man's face clearly in an instant, he ran quickly. Neither of them responded to him, which made his frustration deepen.

"Zhou Tang, Zhou Tang, wait! I really like you, please listen to my explanation." Jiang Changnian blushed and shouted louder, running fast.

He hadn't seen Zhou Tang since that day. He didn't understand why he still couldn't get the young man's forgiveness even though he had confessed his true feelings, and his phone number was even blocked?

Thinking of the possessive tone in the last sentence on the phone that day, he was not sure whether it was the man on the phone or the young man's uncle who was holding Zhou Tang at the moment.

When Su Lizheng heard this, he stopped and turned around to look at the boy who was following him closely.

The man looked at him with sharp eyes like a beast, and there was an instinct between love rivals, so when he looked at Jiang Changnian, he subconsciously showed unspeakable hostility.

He remembered this voice. It was the young boy in front of him who confessed his love to Zhou Tang last time.

He had no problem with young people who were full of energy and dared to court, no matter how enthusiastic or public they were, but they should never provoke his own young man.

He was jealous of this young man, and Su Lizheng was afraid that Zhou Tang would be attracted by the unique vitality of this young man in front of him.

After all, there is an insurmountable age difference between him and the young man.

"Host...Su Lizheng's darkening value is increasing." 1805 reminded warmly, with a hint of gloating in his tone, "Come on, you can definitely do it." 

Zhou Tang: "..." Go dark, he is going to darken too.

He took a deep breath and got down from the man's arms, frowned and glared at Su Lizheng sideways, then turned to look at Jiang Changnian with an indifferent expression.

How could this Jiang always turn a gentle loving man into a black man?

The young man leaned lazily on the man's chest and stared at Jiang Changnian with his arms crossed, his brows slightly furrowed and his face impatient, "What do you want from me? I'll leave if you don't say." 

Jiang Changnian hesitated to speak and glanced at the imposing man, he always felt a sense of inescapable desolation. He gritted his teeth, "Zhou Tang, the uncle next to you is your uncle..." 

Zhou Tang interrupted impatiently and touched his back. Holding the man's hand, he deliberately raised it until Jiang Changnian stretched it out in front of him and looked at him coldly, "He is my man, not an uncle. Don't let me hear such words again." 

The man behind him originally exuded low pressure, his hands and eyes were filled with gloom. When he heard the young man's unabashed defense, his expression was startled. A bit of ecstasy overflowed from his deep pupils, and the violent aura dissipated instantly.

A victorious smile appeared on Su Lizheng's face. He narrowed his eyes and looked at Zhou Tang, with a hint of fanatical flame in his eyes unconsciously.

The sudden happiness overwhelmed his mind, and he felt his soul boiling and sublimating with the young man's affirmation. He clenched the hand that embraced the young man, and repeated the young man's words again, "Yes, I am his man."

Jiang Changnian's pupils shrank suddenly, and the redness on his face disappeared instantly. Seeing the intimate actions of the two people in front of him, his face turned pale and he pursed his lips, "He is so old, you are not..." Not a man Young Master, why do you want to be inferior to others?

Before he finished speaking, Zhou Tang had already led Su Lizheng into the car and left without looking back.