Hehuan Sect Charm List

Zhou Tang, a young man with thin lips and straight nose, and slightly messy hair, has a peach-like face and slightly raised red lips. Anyone who looks at him will sigh and say, "He is so beautiful."

Shen Xuanzhen looked at the young man's jade-white chest and flawless shoulders through a layer of ribbon. His finger joints were slightly curled, and he rubbed his fingertips as if in hindsight.

His voice was steady, and he suppressed the movement of dressing the young man, and said calmly: "Your scar has healed."

Zhou Tang's slightly closed eyes showed a few glimmers of light, and his beautiful dark eyes were a little thicker than ink, sharp and sharp. His eyes were fixed on the man's cold face.

"My disciple was in pain all over his body earlier. I offended Master for a moment. Please don't blame me." He put his hands back and said calmly, pushing back his hair on both sides of his body.

Shen Xuanzhen saw the young man's long eyebrows frowning slightly, his beautiful pale lips pursed slightly, and he gently swept the young man's chest, and his mind gradually fell into a trance.

His eyelashes trembled slightly, and he pursed his lips and said, "Nothing."

Observing the master's unmoved expression, Zhou Tang breathed a sigh of relief.

I thought that he was lying in Shen Xuanzhen's arms just now, and that extraordinarily hot hug when he was in a state of pain was real. But now it seems that he may have been overly worried.

He quickly glanced at Shen Xuanzhen, who was dressed in white and had dark hair, handsome features, and a pair of indifferent and distant eyes that were blocked at the moment, adding a bit of weakness, and his expressionless face looked even more energetic.

He seems to be extremely ascetic, so otherworldly that he doesn't dare to be easily blasphemed.

weak? Zhou Tang smiled and shook his head, driving the thought out of his mind. If Shen Xuanzhen can be called weak, then there will be no strong people in the world.

The man lowered his eyes. Even though the young man didn't know that he could see, he still closed his five senses. "Since you have a water spirit root now and don't have a suitable spiritual weapon in your hand, just take it to see the light." The light is

Shen Xuanzhen . Giving the natal sword to others can only happen to Taoist companions in the world of cultivation. This is equivalent to telling others that his disciple is his Taoist companion.

"I also have Water Spirit Root, and you are very suitable to use it."

Shen Xuanzhen stared at him steadily, his eyes like a whirlpool as deep as a whirlpool.

The young man's arm that reached out of the water was white and slender, with some water drops hanging on it. With a calm expression, he stretched out his hand to offer the Peeping Light, and the sword with water-blue ripples all over its body exuded a little spiritual light.

Zhou Tang looked at the spirit sword held in the man's hand - the blade was faintly cold, the hilt was made of quenched blue and had a golden bead embedded at the end, and the whole body was very cold.

The young man didn't know what it meant to take over the man's sword. He raised a hand and shook off the water stain, then took the peep light. As if it was intelligent, as soon as it touched his hand, Peeping Light vibrated for a few seconds, and then stayed quietly in his hand.

"Thank you, Master."

He turned around and walked calmly to the shore in front of Shen Xuanzhen, ignoring Shen Xuanzhen because he couldn't see him anyway.