xiv ━━━ dragonstone

────────────────────────
☄. *. ⋆┊ chapter fourteen

 ⋆┊ chapter fourteen

────────

The ship cut through the waves, sailing toward Dragonstone, the salty sea breeze filling the air.

Rhaenys stood by the railings, the wind played with her hair as her eyes fixed on the dragons soaring above. The magnificent creatures seemed to dance in the sky, and she couldn't help but smile with admiration.

Rhaego, on the other hand, was engaged in a lively conversation with the Dothraki. Speaking in their native language, he excitedly shared stories of his skills with the arakh, earning nods of approval from the Dothraki men.

Daenerys observed her children from a distance. A sense of contentment washed over her as she watched them each find their place in this new chapter of their lives.

As the ship sailed on, Tyrion joined Daenerys, "Your children seem excited about the journey," he remarked.

Daenerys nodded, a soft smile on her face. "Yes, they couldn't sleep last night-can't contain their excitement"

"Dragonstone will be their home, as it was meant to be." Tyrion said.

Daenerys nodded, her focus returning to the horizon.

༻✧༺

The small boat gently touched the shore of Dragonstone, and Daenerys stepped onto the sand with the twins eagerly followed her.

Rhaenys, her eyes sparkling with excitement, exclaimed, "Look, Rhaego! There's a big dragon head statue!"

Rhaenys, her dress billowing in the breeze, giggled as she ran, and Rhaego, eager to explore the castle, led the way. Daenerys bent down, feeling the cool, coarse texture of Dragonstone's sand between her fingers, a tangible connection to her family's past.

Rhaego, racing ahead, added, "I'm going to explore every inch of this place!"

As they approached the imposing gates of Dragonstone, Daenerys marveled at the intricate carvings and ancient stone. "Careful, my loves. We don't want you tripping before we even enter our new home."

Daenerys smiled at their enthusiasm, calling after them to slow down, but the twins were too caught up in the thrill of their new surroundings. Rhaenys held up her dress, her laughter ringing out as she tried to keep up with her brother.

But the twins were already disappearing through the gates, their excited chatter echoing from within.

The twins, Rhaenys and Rhaego, continued their joyous exploration by running in the grand hallway of Dragonstone castle.