Alcohol

✭Ship: Heejake
↳Top- Heeseung
↳Bottom- Jake

✭Plot: Jake is tired of Heeseung's alcohol addiction. He has told Heeseung to keep it minimal but never had a proper talk about it. When they do, Heeseung offers a solution, which is to get a better addiction.

✮☆―――――――――☆✮

Jake entered the passcode of his boyfriend's apartment. Once it granted him the access he went in. He just returned from his university as he placed his bag away and looked at Heeseung sitting on the couch.

The huge LED infront of himself was displaying the game he was currently immersed in. He had his headphones on.

Jake walked towards him snaking his arms around his bf's neck as he stood behind the couch. Kissing his cheek Jake took hee's attention. His kisses moved down hee's cheeks and jaw. Heeseung took Jake's affection while continuing to play his game.

Jake's eyes landed on the alcohol glass placed infront of him on the table and he sighed. Jake retreated his arms and started walking away.

Heeseung didn't take a moment. He threw his headphones and controller away and gripped Jake's arm.

"What happened? Where are you going, love?" Heeseung asked.

"I told you to stop over-drinking. Once in a while is okay but everyday, you drown yourself into it. It will make you an alcoholic Heeseung." Jake said.

Heeseung pulled him in his lap and wrapped his arms around his waist not letting Jake go.

"We talked about this baby. I try but I sometimes want it." Heeseung said.

"Seungie, I don't have a problem with you drinking. I do it,everyone does. You can too but really this much? You'll become an addict." Jake voiced his concern.

Heeseung noticed the fear in his eyes. He felt as if there was more into it,he could tell.

"Let's play a round. Whoever loses does what the other says." Heeseung suddenly said.

Jake agreed, fixing himself on hee's lap as he faced the screen. Heeseung gave him a controller as he took one himself.

The game started, the two boys chased to finish the game fighting and trying to kill each other in the process. Both instantly got lost in the game and the apartment got filled with screams of happiness and sometimes of frustration.

One round followed another and another till they were simply enjoying the game.

"That's cheating alright. You are simply good at this. You play it all the time." Jake said.

Jake groaned but Heeseung laughed. Seeing Heeseung laugh was enough to bring a smile on his lips.

"I can't even stay angry at you." Jake said.

Heeseung turned Jake towards him. Hee reached out to take the glass of alcohol only for his hand to be slapped back to himself.

Heeseung smirked wrapping his arms around Jake's waist.

"What should I do..I think I have already become an addict." Heeseung said.

Hee left a sloppy butterfly kiss on his chin.

"Do you know leaving an addiction is easier when you have something even better to be addicted to?" Heeseung said in a dark and husky voice.

"Don't tell me you want to do drugs next." Jake said.

"Oh baby" Hee smirked,and traced his thumb on his lower lip. Jake felt the tension rising as the distance between them kept reducing.

"That's yours to decide. Give me something better than alcohol and I'll leave it." Heeseung said.

Hee's eyes landed on Jake's lips,the lust was so evident. It held enough power to twist Jake's insides.

"Do you think you can get it so easily?" Jake smirked, getting is his playful mood too. Heeseung took challenges really well. He was a gamer afterall. You don't ever want to challenge gamers.

Heeseung rolled over the couch, pinning him down over it as hee hovered over Jake. Jake loved everytime hee took control.

"Where will you run off to now?" Heeseung asked.

Hee kissed him passionately which Jake returned without wasting a second. Before they knew, it turned into a heated make out session which none of them wanted to pull back from.

Jake pulled on hee's arm, indicating he needs oxygen. Heeseung pulled back as he had a satisfied smirk on his face.

"No alcohol can beat this addiction." Heeseung said as he kissed him again and layed down beside him.

"You will try to stop it?" Jake asked.

"I will love, first you tell me the whole thing." Heeseung said.

Jake got quiet for a moment. Heeseung had the ability to read through him everytime without Jake giving him a hint. (He doesn't have any power tbh. Hee just has a good boyfie skill.)

"My father was an alcoholic. He started like this too and then before any of us knew, he was drinking all the time. It was like he couldn't function without it. He would beat mom all the time she interfered. He lost control of his senses." Jake paused for a bit and then continued. "If he didn't get it on time he would be like a mad man. He wasted all of his money there. His buisness started going down the drain. Of course, a man drowned in addiction who had no senses left in him couldn't handle himself let alone a whole business."

Heeseung never thought like that. His mind never went there. Hee didn't drink that much, his dose was lesser then Jake's dad but Jake's fear was valid.

"Mom took a divorce and we thankfully separated. Before this, their relationship was going quite well." Jake said.

Heeseung pecked his forehead and let his hands be lost in Jake's hair.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all of this but you won't ever again. I won't let you near anything like this." Heeseung said.

"I know you don't drink that much and I am sorry for getting upset at you for this but... Everytime it reminds me of him and it scared me too much." Jake said.

"Let me just-" Heeseung said as he stood up and grabbed the glass and spilled the drink in the sink. He then grabbed the few bottles he had in the cabinet and threw them away too regardless of how expensive they were.

Nothing mattered more than his Jake.

"I will limit my consumption to only 2-3 times a month" Heeseung said as he came back to the couch and plopped down on it pulling the love of his life on his lap.

"How about you keep me busy till then?" Heeseung said aa he winked and Jake giggled kissing him again.

Hee knew so well how to distract him and make him feel special all the time.

"I love you so much Seungie" Jake said as he pulled away.

"I love so much more baby." Heeseung said as he smiled.

"How much more?" Jake asked playfully.

Heeseung thought for a second before starting to tickle him.

"Wai- hee-" was all Jake managed to say before laughing.

Jake and Heeseung's laugh get and screams filled their apartment once again.