3 protective bfs

✭Ship: HeeJayJakeHoon
↳Top- Heeseung, Jay, Sunghoon
↳Bottom- Jake

✭Requested by: Fanfiction12345678-9

✧---------------✧

In the Seoul University, Heeseung, Jay, and Sunghoon shared an extraordinary bond centered solely on their love for Jake. The three basketball players, in their own unique way, cherished Jake beyond measure.

Heeseung, the confident and magnetic leader of the trio, admired Jake's unwavering spirit and infectious enthusiasm. Jay, with his sharp intellect and kind heart, found solace in Jake's presence, the light in his life. Sunghoon, the gentle boyfie, saw in Jake a muse whose every movement inspired him to do better.

And now, their beloved, Jake who was loved and cherished by his three boyfriends was a cheerleader. Actually, Jake fits the role perfectly as he cheers them on and inspires them to do better both on court and in life. Jake was their lifeline and they were Jake's heartbeat.

And today, was the day of an important game, the atmosphere in the gymnasium crackled with tension as Heeseung, Jay, and Sunghoon watched Jake perform with unwavering grace and confidence. However, their pride was tinged with a simmering jealousy as they noticed the lingering glances from the crowd towards Jake's provocative attire.

"He's really pushing it with that skirt," Jay muttered under his breath, his fists clenched with barely contained frustration.

"He knows exactly what he's doing," Heeseung replied, his jaw set with determination. "But that doesn't mean I have to like it."

Sunghoon remained silent, his gaze fixed on Jake with a mixture of admiration and possessiveness. Also giving glared to the people who looked at Jake for more than a second.

Despite their internal turmoil, the trio rallied together on the court, their competitive spirit driving them to end this game, go to Jake and win, which they did. As the final buzzer sounded, after shortly celebrating their victory,their thoughts turned to Jake, their protective instincts kicking in.

"We're taking you home, Jake," Heeseung declared, his tone leaving no room for argument.

The journey home was filled with tense silence, each of them lost in their own thoughts. Upon reaching their shared apartment, they wasted no time in dragging Jake inside, their grip firm yet oddly tender.

"You know what you did was reckless, right?" Jay's voice was laced with a hint of frustration as they entered the privacy of their dorm.

"Yeah, I know," Jake replied, his gaze down, sensing the tension of the situation.

Without another word, Heeseung, Jay, and Sunghoon took control, their actions fueled by a potent mix of desire and to discipline their pup. Their touches were rough yet filled with an undeniable hunger, each of them vying for Jake's attention in their own way.

As the night wore on, their passion reached a fever pitch, their bodies moving in perfect harmony as they explored every inch of each other's skin.(okay that's all you'll get. No more)

---

As the sunrays fell upon Jake's eyes, he woke up tangles in a pile of sheets and limbs. He moved his eyes around to see that Sunghoon was infront of him, burying his face in Jake's neck.

And Heeseung was behind him, clinging to his waist. He noticed that Jay wasn't on the bed but he shrugged it off, thinking he was taking a shower.

"Hee, can you pass me some water?" He said as he rubbed the strong hands which were on his waist.

"Hmm" Heeseung said before he got up and passed the glass of water which was on his nightstand.

Hee helped him sit up and brush Sunghoon off of him. As Jake was drinking the water, Sunghoon groaned.

"How are you feeling?" Sunghoon asked as he now buried his face in Jake's stomach.

"Sore..but in a good way" Jake said sheepishly to which they both chuckled and Heeseung ruffled his hair.

"So you knew what you were doing yesterday?" Jay came out of the shower with a towel around his waist.

Jake blushed because of the sight as well as the question. Obviously he did that on purpose, it had been weeks since they did it.

"Our puppy is so desperate isn't he?" Jay said in a teasing tone.

"Yah, don't tease him right now." Sunghoon to the rescue.

"Yeah! I'm hungry" Jake whined.

"What would you like to eat princess?" Heeseung asked.

✧---------------✧

Hope y'all will like it! I'm still not confident and comfortable in writing smut so..deal with that ig?

Also, tysm for the support on this book guys<3