Dandelions pt.1

✭Ship: Jayke
↳No top and bottom

---------

Scene 1 at the library(Jay pov)

"Dude can you do me a favour?" Sunghoon asked Jay.

"Nope,get lost." Jay replied.

"Ah why~~~Please! I need to go on a date!!" Sunghoon whisper-yelled.

"Fine. But u owe me one. What's the matter?" Jay asked defeated.

"So take my laptop-" Sunghoon got cut off by Jay.

"You have a laptop now?" Jay interrupted.

"I mean take our club's main laptop. Happy?" Sunghoon said and jay nodded.

"So as I was saying, we all already have prepared the script and photos,you just need to organise this and that together and publish this for our school's monthly magazine." Sunghoon said (he's in the journaling club)

"K. But I also need 25,000" Jay said.

"Deal. Oki byeeee" Sunghoon said and just left.

After a few minutes, as Jay was doing the work, he came across an article.

.
.
.
.
.

THE MAGIC OF THE DANDELION FIELD

The field being beautiful and aesthetic is not the only reason you should visit it for

An elderly man once told me about the magic of this field. He said if you go around every dandelion in the field and wish for anything,one day it might come true.
I couldn't believe it but one day I decided to try and it worked wonders. I asked for a girlfriend when I was 15 and now me being 18, I have a girlfriend!!
Y'all should also try.
-Shin Ryujin
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Damn..is this true? I mean..it doesn't hurt to try.." Jay muttered.
___________________________

Scene 2 at the soccer field (Jake pov)

"BREAK TIME!" I heard the coach say as I collapsed on the ground.

"You need some water?" Niki offered. Jake didn't say anything and grabbed the water bottle chugging it down.

"Bro, have you seen the latest school magazine?" Yeonjun asked me.

"Nope. Is it something special Hyung?" I asked curiously.

"Maybe for you, I know you're a lovesick idiot." Yeonjun said as and laughed along with Niki.

"See it yourself,my friend, Ryujin,told me what she wrote." Yeonjun said passing a phone to Jake.

"Dandelion field? Intresting.." Jake thought out loud.

___________________________
The song starts from here