Office Temptations

✭Ship: Heejake
↳Top- Heeseung
↳Bottom- Jake

✭Requested by: yuniejaeyunie

✧---------------✧

In the bustling headquarters of a prestigious Seoul firm, Lee Heeseung reigned supreme as the formidable CEO, his every move calculated and precise. Sim Jake, his dedicated secretary, navigated the intricate web of his boss's demands with unwavering efficiency and grace.

Their journey began with a simple interview, where Jake's poised demeanor and sharp wit caught Heeseung's attention. Impressed by his capabilities, Heeseung swiftly offered Jake the position, igniting a professional relationship that would soon evolve into something much deeper.

"Mr. Kim, this is Sim Jake, the candidate I was telling you about," Heeseung introduced to the HR, his gaze lingering on Jake's confident smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Kim," Jake said, extending his hand with a practiced ease.

"Likewise, Mr. Sim. Please, take a seat," Mr. Kim replied, motioning for Jake to sit.

---

As days turned into weeks, Heeseung found himself drawn to Jake's unwavering dedication and unyielding loyalty. Despite his best efforts to remain distant, he couldn't help but admire Jake's tenacity and grace under pressure.

Meanwhile, Jake harbored a secret longing for his enigmatic boss, his heart skipping a beat every time Heeseung entered the room. He reveled in the challenge of meeting Heeseung's high expectations, determined to prove himself worthy of his boss's respect.

---

"Mr. Lee, here are the reports you requested," Jake said, handing over the meticulously organized files.

"Thank you, Jake. You never disappoint," Heeseung replied, his eyes lingering on Jake's earnest expression.

"It's all part of the job, sir. I'm just glad I could assist," Jake responded, a faint blush creeping onto his cheeks.

"You do much more than just assist, Jake. Your dedication is invaluable to me," Heeseung remarked, his tone sincere.

"Thank you so much for the compliments Sir. May I take my leave now?" Jake's faint blush became a bit more prominent.

"Ah.. before you go, I would appreciate if you could help me with some input on this project?" Heeseung asked, hoping Jake would reply in the positive.

"Ofcourse Sir, I gladly will" Jake smiled being excited to spend some extra time with his boss

---

One fateful evening, as they worked late into the night, the boundaries between them blurred, giving way to a passion that neither could deny. Heeseung, overcome by desire, pulled Jake into his arms, his lips capturing Jake's in a searing kiss that left them both breathless.

Caught off guard yet unable to resist, Jake surrendered to the intoxicating allure of his boss, his hands roaming freely over Heeseung's powerful frame. Theirs was a dance of forbidden desire, a dangerous game of seduction that threatened to consume them both.

"I can't do this, Mr. Lee," Jake protested weakly as they pulled away, his resolve crumbling in the face of Heeseung's intense gaze.

"Then don't," Heeseung murmured, his lips trailing down Jake's neck, sending shivers down his spine.

"But it's not... it's not appropriate," Jake stammered, his breath catching in his throat as Heeseung's touch sent waves of pleasure coursing through him.

"Appropriate went out the window the moment you walked into my office, Jake," Heeseung whispered, his voice husky with desire. "You're not just my secretary. You're the one I've been longing for."

(Not gonna write much steamy scenes since I feel really awkward writing them. Just imagine they fucked and got together)

---

In the days that followed, their relationship flourished, each stolen moment fueling their hunger for one another. And on a balmy summer night, as the city skyline twinkled in the distance, they gave in to their deepest fantasies, their bodies entwined in a passionate embrace that echoed their longing for each other.

As they lay spent in each other's arms, Heeseung pressed a tender kiss to Jake's forehead, his voice filled with a quiet reverence. "You are my greatest temptation, Jake," he whispered, his heart overflowing with emotion.

Jake smiled, his eyes shining with eyes as he whispered back, "And you, Heeseung, are my ultimate desire."

✧---------------✧

I know this was short and ugly but I just wanted to write some oneshot real quick😭😭