Betrayed

✭Ship: Jayke
↳Top- Jake
↳Bottom-Jay

◀----------▶

On  a Friday night, in the midst of the crazy party hosted by Beomgyu, Jay was there enjoying and drinking by himself.

It's not that he's a loner, he just wanted to drink but his friends wanted to go feral on the dancefloor.

Suddenly someone came in his zone, "The party's going crazy, right?"

Jay turned to look at him. "Yeah, but why are you here Jake?" Jay asked.

"Oh you know my name?" Jake said as he took a seat beside him.

"Ofcourse, you are pretty popular in the uni.." Jay said as he half shrugged.

"Now this makes me feel bad for not knowing your name" Jake said as he pouted.

"You can call me Jay" Jay said as he smiled.

"I'm gonna make you fall for me, Jay" Jake said as he smirked.

"Are you drunk or something?" Jay asked being completely caught off-guard.

"No I'm not. Why don't we get to know eachother?" Jake said as he drank from his glass seductively.

☆★☆

Oh boy. The small talk turned from telling eachother about their life to ending up on the bed at a pass by hotel.

Jay isn't sure if that was because of the alcohol or Jake's attractiveness but here he is.

Jay woke up first in the morning and realised he's naked. After getting flashbacks he instantly got ready and left.

He spent the whole weekend regretting that he lost his virginity.

☆★☆

As Monday came, he was now sitting in the cafeteria, eating lunch with Sunoo and Sunghoon.

Suddenly, someone called out his name, "Jayyyyy!"

Jake quickly sat and wrapped his arm around his shoulders.

"Hey baby, you left too early that day" Jake said as he pouted.

Sunoo had his mouth wide open. "You're friends with Jake!? Omg since when!??" He squealed.

"Oh no no we aren't friends, he's actually my boyfie" Jake said proudly and a bit too loud, making some students look their way.

"Since when?" Sunghoon said surprised as Sunoo was still processing.

"Since never. I don't what he's saying" Jay said trying to push his arm off his shoulders.

"Awww, don't be like that babe. I thought I made it up to you that night~" Jake said making Jay almost choke.

"Leave before you say something worse" Jay said as he looked away. But he was surprised when Jake grabbed his arm making him stand up.

"Okay then, let's leave" Jake said as he dragged Jay with him.

Jay chose not say anything as the entire cafeteria was watching them and he didn't want to embarrass himself.