Dandelions final

As said before,the two boys go to the dandelion field daily but the only difference is time. And the time was only 15 minutes...will they meet one day?

Yes. And the day was today.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Jake pov

The coach whistled making all the boys in the soccer field lay down panting.

"Do some stretches and you're good to leave. Soobin,handle this while I go get a drink." The coach said and left.

"Arghh..okay guys let's do this!" Soobin said and started leading the stretching exercises.

After a few minutes it was over and me and Ni-ki were just talking.

"Oh I have to go now! Sun sent me msg" Ni-ki said and left me just like that.

I sigh and look at the time 6:02 pm. I usually get going to the dandelion near 6:10 but today I decided to go there early.

After a few minutes of walking, I reach the dandelion field and walk in.

Third person pov

As Jay was about to leave the dandelion field, feeling a mix of emotions, he couldn't believe his eyes when he spotted Jake stepping into the field. They had been friends for so long, seeing each other every day, but they never expected to cross paths in this magical place.

Jay's heart skipped a beat, and he couldn't resist the urge to find out why Jake was there. He walked over, a curious smile on his face.

"Jake, what are you doing here? I never expected to see you in this field," Jay said, his voice filled with surprise.

Jake looked equally surprised. "I could say the same about you, Jay. I come here sometimes to clear my mind, and also for the school article thingy..I believe it can be true..it doesn't hurt to try. I'm surprised you also know this spot."

Jay chuckled. "Well, I guess we both have our secrets. This place has always been special to me. It's where I come to make wishes and reflect on things."

Jake nodded in understanding. "I can see why. There's something enchanting about this field. It feels like a different world, away from our daily routine."

They both stood there, surrounded by the soft glow of dandelions, sharing a moment of silence. It was as if time had momentarily paused just for them.

Jay broke the silence, thinking it's now or never. He started speaking,his voice filled with a mix of anticipation and vulnerability. "You know, Jake, I've always appreciated our friendship. But being here with you, in this place, it's making me realize that my feelings run deeper than just friendship."

Jake's eyes widened in surprise, his lips parting slightly. The magic of the dandelion field seemed to amplify their emotions, creating an atmosphere of possibility and hope.

Jay took a deep breath, summoning the courage to speak his truth. "Jake, I think I'm falling in love with you. And I wanted you to know."

Jake's expression softened, and a gentle smile formed on his lips. "Jay, I'm so glad you shared that with me. Because... because I've been feeling the same way. I've fallen for you too."

A rush of relief and joy washed over Jay, and he couldn't help but take a step closer to Jake. "I'm so glad to hear that. This field has a way of bringing out our true feelings, doesn't it?"

Jake nodded, a smile spreading across his face. crossing their face. "Jay, I never expected to hear you say that. I've been feeling the same way, but I didn't know how to express it."

A wave of relief and joy washed over Jay as he took a step closer to Character B. "I'm so glad we're on the same page. This field has a way of bringing out our true feelings, doesn't it?"

Jake nodded, a smile forming on his lips. "It definitely does. It's like the magic in the air gives us the courage to be honest with ourselves and each other."

In that moment, surrounded by the gentle whispers of the dandelions, Jay and Jake sealed their newfound love with a tender kiss. The dandelion seeds danced in the breeze, carrying their wishes for a future filled with love and happiness.

As they pulled away, their eyes met, and they knew that this magical dandelion field would forever hold a special place in their hearts - a place where their love story began.

___________________________