Show you are mine

✭Ship: Jayhoon
↳Top- Jay
↳Bottom- Sunghoon

Requested by: oreoheartu

◀-------------------▶

Sunghoon is tired of being Jay's husband.

Now, don't get him wrong, he loves him and is truly happy being with him everyday. But the problem is his delulu fangirls and some fanboys.

Jay, who's a popular figure as he is the CEO of one of the most famous fashion companies in Korea, is incredibly hot and attractive. So it's not a surprise for him to be having fans.

And these fans are also present in Sunghoon's University. And trust me, having to hear people's sexual fantasies or delulu thoughts about your husband is frustrating.

"Omg Jay is hot!! I want him to fuck me raw all night ><"

"Is it just me who thinks Jay will be bigger than 6 inches? Just imagining him inside me gives me chills!"

"You know what? Jay's assistant bought coffee from my brother's cafe! This is definitely a sign!!!"

"My daddy works in Jay's company and he gave him a promotion! You know what this means right!?"

And etc,etc

Sunghoon is fucking tired and has expressed many times that he's his husband but everyone thinks he's just another delulu fan.

When he posts about Jay online, people assume it's edited.

When he asks Jay to make an official statement saying that they were married, he would refuse saying they both have to be atleast 21 to do so.

It's currently almost the end of August so Sunghoon is yet to turn 21. Almost 3 months are left but Sunghoon couldn't wait that long.

Sunghoon has been trying to think of a solution for days.

He wants to show Jay off, he wants to brag about him, he wants to tell the whole world about them but it isn't so easy to do that.

That was until he got the news that Jake, his bestfriend got into trouble and his husband Heeseung had to come as his guardian since Jake's parents were in Australia.

Then it struck to hoon. Since, his parents have gone on buisness trip, Jay would be his guardian.

But the thing is, he has to think how to get in trouble.

But it seemed that the luck was on his side. A boy approached him as he was sitting and waiting for the class to start.

"Yah, get up" The boy said.

"Why?" Sunghoon asked, he was confused.

"Because that's where I want to sit, you punk!" The boy yelled.

Sunghoon recognised him. It was Chaneul, the hot-headed trouble maker of the campus. It was a perfect opportunity for him.

"I don't care, get your fat-ass to sit somewhere else" Sunghoon said. He knew he's gonna get beaten up or something but for Jay, it will be worth.