Professor's troublemaker

✭Ship: Heejake
↳Top- imagine whoever
↳Bottom- imagine whoever

✭Requested by: bananafan007

✧---------------✧

Once upon a time, within the lively corridors of xxx University, Jake found himself tangled in a whirlwind of chaos. As a young college teacher, his pride lay in inspiring his students to reach their full potential. However, one student, Heeseung, tested his patience endlessly.

Heeseung, a charming troublemaker, possessed intellect but seemed more interested in mischief than studies. His favorite pastime? Pulling pranks and pushing Jake's buttons.

"Mr. Lee, care to explain the fireworks in the chemistry lab?" Jake asked, frustration evident.

Heeseung grinned, reclining in his chair. "Where's your sense of adventure, Professor Sim?"

Jake sighed. "You're wasting your potential. The amount of time you spend doing mischief should be replaced by you making your future brighter."

Despite lectures and detentions, Heeseung remained unfazed, even finding joy in Jake's exasperation.

"Why make my life difficult?" Jake asked, genuinely curious.

Heeseung's smirk softened. "Because, Professor, I find you utterly adorable when you're angry."

Jake felt a blush rise, warmth spreading. Heeseung's words lingered, stirring unexpected feelings.

Meanwhile, Heeseung discovered that Jake looks way more cute when he's blushing instead of being angry.

------

In another scene, during a particularly chaotic class, Jake caught Heeseung passing notes instead of paying attention.

"Mr. Lee, care to share with the class what's more important than today's lesson?" Jake's tone was stern.

Heeseung's eyes sparkled with mischief. "Just making plans for our next adventure, Professor."

"And what could that be?" Jake asked while crossing his arms.

Heeseung froze, a blushing making its way to his cheeks and ears. "I-It's-"

Jake couldn't help but chuckle despite himself. "I'll have to remind you that classroom time is for learning, not plotting mischief."

Heeseung composed himself rather quickly and flashed a grin. "But isn't learning an adventure in itself, Professor?"

------

As weeks passed, Jake found himself drawn to Heeseung, despite their clashes. There was undeniable chemistry between them. The stolen glances, the eye contacts and the accidental touches seemed to ignite something in both of them.

One day after class, Jake found Heeseung lingering behind, pretending to straighten his books.

"You seem to have something on your mind, Mr. Lee," Jake remarked, noticing Heeseung's thoughtful expression.

Heeseung hesitated before meeting Jake's gaze. "I was wondering if you'd like to grab a coffee sometime, Professor. You know, to discuss more 'adventures' and 'study topics'?"

Jake's heart skipped a beat, surprised by the invitation. "I think that sounds like a splendid idea, Mr. Lee."

------

As the semester progressed, Jake and Heeseung's coffee outings became a regular occurrence. They discussed everything from literature to life's mysteries, finding common ground amidst their differences.

During one particularly candid conversation, Heeseung opened up about his struggles with finding his place in the world.

"I guess I've always felt a bit lost, you know?" Heeseung admitted, his usual cocky demeanor replaced by vulnerability.

Jake reached out, placing a reassuring hand on Heeseung's shoulder. "You're not alone, Mr. Lee. We all feel lost at times. What matters is finding our way back, one step at a time."

Heeseung smiled gratefully, a hint of warmth in his eyes. "Thanks, Professor. I guess I needed to hear that."

------

As graduation approached, Jake faced a choice: to let Heeseung go or to fight his anxious heart and confess.

One evening, two days before graduation, as they sat together in a quiet corner of the campus courtyard, Jake took a deep breath, gathering his courage.

"Heeseung, there's something I've been meaning to tell you," Jake began, his heart racing.

Heeseung turned to him, curiosity in his gaze. "What is it, Professor?"

Jake took a moment to gather his thoughts before speaking. "I... I've developed feelings for you, Heeseung. More than just a teacher-student connection."

Heeseung's eyes widened in surprise, his expression unreadable for a moment before breaking into a soft smile.

"I've been feeling the same way, Jake," Heeseung confessed, reaching out to take Jake's hand in his. "I guess love really does find its way, even in the most unexpected places."

They both chuckled, not bothering to care about anything else except for the deep eye contact they were sharing.

Slowly, but surely, they inched closer and soon, dwelled into a kiss filled with love and affection, making up for all the time they spent longing for this moment.

And so, against all odds, a young teacher and his former mischievous student found their happily ever after, proving that unexpected love stories are worth fighting for.

✧---------------✧

This took some time as I didn't know what to do at first but I think this turned out to be good.

It literally took me 10-20 mins to figure out a good title ㅜ.ㅜ