Married pt.1

✭Ship: Heejake
↳Top-Heeseung
↳Bottom-Jake

◀-----------▶

Jake got married to a workaholic person two months ago. And his husband is so in love with his work that he spends very less time with Jake. Sure,they cuddle while sleeping or eat dinner together while chatting a bit but that's only all. Whenever his husband is free he would be hanging out with his bsf.

This was a forced marriage, neither of them wanted to get married but their parents couldn't see their happiness and tied them together. It's not like they are unhappy with their marriage as they have accepted it knowing they couldn't do anything.

Jake understands that his husband needs to work,he himself works too but he also wants to share his feelings and gossip with his supposed life partner.

Today, he decided that he will talk about this to his husband, Heeseung.

After some hours, 9:11 pm to be exact, Heeseung finnally came home and was walking towards the bathroom to take a shower but he got stopped by Jake.

"Stop right there boy." Jake said making Heeseung turn to look at him.

"Do you need something?" He asked with a tired face. Ofcourse not intentionally, he was ACTUALLY tired.

"Yeah. For you to take a break. I'm tired of waiting for you to get back home and only see you for an hour or so before sleeping. We're married Heeseung, I know it's forced but you are supposed to be my life partner now. I also want to talk to you, spend time with you and what people do. So please try to spend time with me. I'm tired of looking at these plain walls." Jake said what was on his mind. He knew communication is the key to a relationship.

"I-I can change their colors" Heeseung said being caught off guard.

"So you have time to paint these walls new but you are always busy when it comes to me." Jake asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"Whenever I want to spend time with you, you want me to help you clean this house" Heeseung said which was infact true.

"Is this the reason you're always at Niki's house?" Jake asked with a 😑 face.

"Yeah, And please let's talk in the morning. I'm very tired." Heeseung said and went to shower.

"Sure" Jake said as he smirked think of a plan.

After sometime, Heeseung came back and the two slept while cuddling.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In the morning Heeseung woke up to the continuous ringing of a demonic alarm clock.

"Jake..throw this thing away.." Hee said tiredly.

But he didn't get any response so he opened his eyes only to find out that he isn't here.

Jake's words from last night invaded his mind, replaying over and over again. He realised that Jake is gone.

Hee went to Jake's closet and saw most of his clothes missing so he immediately called him.

"Where are you?" Heeseung said as soon as the call connected.

"At Sunoo's house and I won't come back until he throws me out so better not disturb me till then." Jake said and the call disconnected.

"Yah,you can't do- ugh! I'll talk to him later" Hee said as he started getting ready for work.

Meanwhile with Sunoo and Jake

"Hm,so you're mad at him for this reason? You both were never serious about your relationship to begin with. Rather than running away, you should've told him what you wanted to do and be serious. I remember you once told me that he tried to put some efforts in your relationship but you were so busy fixing your trashy life." Sunoo said.

"Yah, don't say that to my face.." Jake said.

"Then turn around, I'll say that to your back." Sunoo said.

"Babe, let me think about it." Jake said.

"You need to have a brain for that dear, which you obviously don't." Sunoo said.

"This dialogue is from the 18th century, and I thought Yeonjun Hyung was old.." Jake said.

"Yah, don't mess with me" Sunoo said grabbing Jake's hair.

"Stop" Jake said while dramatically coughing.

"I grabbed your hair not your throat" Sunoo said while letting go of him.

"Oh yeah, sorry I got carried away for a sec...what should I do now?" Jake said.

"Do the dishes and make me breakfast " Sunoo said sassily.

"I came here to relax" Jake said as he whined.

"Bish does my house look like a hotel?" Sunoo asked.

"Ughh give me relationship advice..this is my first one." Jake said.

"Okay darling.. listen to me carefully" Sunoo said.

"I'm all ears" Jake said.

"First make breakfast then I'll tell you" Sunoo said.

"I'm so sick of this fake love~" Jake singed.

Later(in the evening)

After getting bashed, Jake realised it wasn't his fault. They both made mistakes to get to this position, where they can't even open up to eachother. He decided that they should talk and sort out this matter.

Jake regretted leaving his house cause Sunoo was treating him like a maid in order to give him advice. But Jake knew that Sunoo was only doing this so that Jake leaves his house and talks to Heeseung.

Jake was thinking about this deeply while eating chips when suddenly the door bell rang. As soon as they heard the bell, Sunoo pretended to be asleep leaving Jake no choice but to open the door.
_____________________________

Sorry to cut it here, I have no motivation since my periods started but I didn't want y'all to wait.

Also part 2 will not more than week.