Intro

A/N ik random but i wanted to add this while i fix up this story 

A bit about your quirk is that you can talk to dead people and use their quirks if they allow you, the dead has a chance to help you become the best hero you can be or try to make you into a villain. You can't make them not stand by you but you can ignore them without a problem. You'll think that you'll become the #1 hero or #1 villain with this kind of quirk but no. not many people know but this quirk has a big toll on your body and can kill you if you dont be careful. This happened to you once but it was wiped from records to keep it a secret. Sometimes you'll pass out or you'll need to eat a lot more than someone your size; almost all the time while you were at school you had food in your hands.

~~~little backstory~~~

(USA School btw)"Everyone this is (y/n)(l/n), she will be joining us from this day on" Mr.(hero/Teacher/N) glared at everyone in the room "if you have any questions ask Ms.(l/n) now or we will go to training" they said as they sat down at their desks. A girl with red hair and demon horns with piercings in them asked in a monotone voice "what is your quirk?" you never liked talking about your quirk, most people will hate you,flashback "get away you freak, your were just using a dead person's quirk!, use you, "hey let's be friends......heyy can you tell me all the answers....can you give me that...", or want you for their own pleasures "I love you baby ... .I need you to do this...because I said so!....Why can't you do one thing I ask! No one likes you anyways!. You realized you were spacing out, you told yourself don't be friends with anyone "my quirk is called Undead User, what it does is I can use dead peoples quirks and talk to them'' a random boy was yelling "that's so cool we need to be friends!" you sighed and said under your breath "sure..." ofc you didn't mean it but it was whatever, you went to your desk and sat down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Few Years Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Day of Your Packing~~~

You could hear Ava from the other room yelling about how you two were going to Japan, you could tell she was excited, you two always wanted to go but no hero agency wanted you two, but you two have been pro heroes for 3 years now. Ava was the one who got you two jobs at an agency in Japan but she never told you who you were working for; speaking of the devil she ran into your room from the shared apartment you two shared "Ugh, hurry up I want to get there fast! So we can look around before our first day" Ava started whiny