2.Meeting

Y/n's pov:

The sudden sound of water dropping caught me off guard and I just froze at my spot. Clutching the sleeves of my shirt tightly I started looking for an umbrella in my bag. Hopefully, I had one. I continued walking as fast as I can and to ignore the numerous flashbacks that started visualizing in front of ny eyes. I somehow managed and ignored them and started walking again.

Why did it had to rain today? And why tf did I left my car today? Omg istg I hate my life.

I hate it when it rains.

Jay's pov:

I was walking peacefully not until I felt water droplets on my face and I looked up and it started raining.

Oh fuck man! I don't have an umbrella. Bad day ig?!

I stood under a tall building to protect myself from getting wet. It started pouring way more heavily and I heard a lightning. My hands started trembling in fear and I started feeling dizzy. I held the pillar beside me as a support and another lightning fell. I couldn't help and fell on my knees hugging them together, keeping my head low. I was scared. I don't like when it rains along with lightning it just makes me more nervous and I get srsly bad nightmares.

Y/n's pov:

I need to find a place for myself as a shelter as it started raining way more heavily accompanied by lightning.

No sleep today I get it.

I kept on walking and I noticed a tall building and saw a guy sitting with his knees hugged together against a pillar.

I ran towards him and held out my hand and asked him,

"Umm excuse me? Do you need some help?"

I noticed the guy lifting up his head and he held my hand and got up and said,

"Umm it's fine it's just-"

Wait a min, Park Jay of Enhypen. The fuck he's doing here?!?!?

I widened my eyes in shock looking at him and he stopped talking and noticed something from my expression.

"It would be bett-"

I cut him off saying, "Ik what u will say. I didn't approached here as a crazy fan watching u sitting against a pillar with ur knees hugged together. I was just searching for a place as shelter as it was pouring heavily and happened to notice u so I thought u mind need some help. I didn't knew that it would be you.Don't worry! I'm going to keep it private. Atleast, I don't want to loose my job, haha!"

He chuckled saying, "Young lady, u talk a lot I see. I understood that u really came here to help me and not with any intentions. So yeah, it's absolutely fine and thank you, if u didn't noticed me here then I might had passed out the very next moment."

I smiled at him feeling proud that atleast I helped someone coz Ik how it feels if one doesn't like rain. I noticed that it was drizzling and the heavy downpour had stopped.

He gave me a small smile and said, "Umm if u don't mind let's take a walk to the park near the next turn. I hope the weather will be fine till then."

He scratched the back of his neck, kinda embarrassed.

I smiled at him and said, "Yes sure! But will it be safe to talk a walk with you what if someone noticed us?"

"It's safe till the park that's why I asked you. There's usually no one in that park and at a time like this, it's safe!" He said assuring me that it would be okay.

I shared my umbrella with him and made sure that he didn't got wet. I noticed how insecure he is with the rain.

Jay's pov:

I heard a girl asking if I need any help. I panicked for a moment realizing that I didn't carried my mask or sunglasses and thought maybe some fan might had noticed me in this condition.

Now that's embarrassing. I looked up and took a quick glance at the girl who had her hand out to help me get up.

She is absolutely pretty. It's not really like I intentionally took an advantage to check her out or smtg but she looked ETHEREAL. I can't keep my eyes off her and held her hand and got up. Her black hair curled up perfectly at the ends, her face having a concerned look on them as she looked very much worried about me but....she didn't seemed to be a happy soul but she deserves to be one maybe the world is way too cruel for her.

Author's pov:

Jay and Y/n were heading towards the park and as they reached they both sat in the two empty swings and sat in silence for some minutes.

"Umm if u don't mind Jay I wanted to ask you something?" Y/n said.

Jay nodded his head as a yes.

"Do u hate it when it rains? Ik it's a bit personal but I noticed the insecurity in ur face back then when I approached to you so I got curious. My apologies if u feel uncomfortable!" Y/n said.

"Hey its fine. Happy that atleast someone asked about it coz no one has seen me being scared when it rains coz I avoid coming out when it shows in the weather forecast that it's going to rain. Tbh yeah I don't like rain at all. It just makes me weak and I don't like that." Jay replied.

Y/n noticed that something might be bothering Jay, as if he wanted to say more but he stopped. I didn't asked him and to change the topic I said,

"Looks like we have smtg in common! Even I hate the rain!!"

Thank god I know kpop or else it would had been way more embarrassing but who knew I would end up meeting the man whom I always adore the most, Jay. I feel my cheeks heating up just thinking about it. ~Y/n thought.

"I won't ask the reason for hating rain coz I don't want to sound like a creep wanting to know ur personal life where I don't even know your name. Funny, right?!" He said.

Y/n chuckled and said, "I'm Lim Y/n. Nice to meet you, Jay!"

"Nice to meet you too!" Jay replied with a smile.

"So, ik it's a bit weird but wanna be friends?" Y/n asked with a smile staring at Jay.

"Yeah ig. It would be nice being your friend!" Jay replied with a smile.

Y/n made her hand as a fist and approached for a little fist bump and Jay happily returned it.

They both smiled at each other and started adoring the night view together followed with small conversations.