9.Difficulties pt2

"U deserve this, annoying b*tch!"
"I beg you please don't...don't.."
*screams in pain*

"NO PLEASE!" Y/n woke up in the hospital bed all sweaty because of her nightmare.

"Thank god it was a nightmare!" She sighed again.

She looked around her surroundings and noticed that she's in the hospital. She gasped seeing Jay sleeping on the couch in a very uncomfortable position but very peacefully. She remembered that before blacking out it was Jay who helped her and brought her here after that.

She got down from the bed and walked towards him and knelt down to take a closer look of his face.

She removed the strand of hair which was blocking one of his eye. She smiled looking at him.

That sudden touch made Jay wake up from his deep slumber and he opened his eyes and the very first thing which he saw was Y/n staring at her.

He got up and engulfed her into a hug but being cautious that she isn't well.

They stayed like that for some minutes.

"Ja-"

"Are u okay Y/n? Do you even have an idea how much I was worried about you. I almost freaked out and thought I might loos-"

Y/n placed a finger on his lips and said, "I'm fine Jay. Don't worry it was just that I fainted as I felt sick"

Well, she lied to him to stop him from worrying anymore.

"Cut the crap Y/n. Now go and lay down u are still not fine."

"Wait a min, did u slept here like you stayed me the whole night sleeping on this couch being all uncomfortable?"

"Umm...yeah!"

"Wtf Jay have u gone crazy? Your back must be hurt sleeping here all night. Aishh, you should had went home and then u should had come here to check on me. This wasn't required at all."

"No I wanted to keep an eye on you. What if something happened again? I was very worried."

Flashback-

Jay entered the room and sat on the chair beside Y/n. He held her hands and sniffed looking at her.

"I almost lost you. How can you do this Y/n? Don't you know how much I care about you? If you felt uneasy you should had called me, I am ready to give up everything for you. I love you so much Y/n!"

He stroked her hair and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and sat on the couch and taking a last glance at her he went off to sleep.

Flashback end-

"Back to earth, Jay!" Y/n snapped her fingers in front of him catching him off-guard who was deep in his thoughts.

"Yeah what were you saying?! Ahh no, Take rest. Come."

Jay picked her up in bridal style and placed her on the bed.

"Please I can walk Jay. You made me look even more weak!"

"Whatever. I will go and bring your breakfast. Don't even think of walking around!"

Jay was about to go but Y/n held his hands and pulled him into a hug.

"Gomawa Jay ahh!"

"It's okay Y/n. You are my responsibility and I should always make sure that u are safe and sound."

Y/n blushed a bit listening to him.

"I will be back." Jay said and ruffled her hair with a smile.

Y/n smiled like an idiot thinking about what just happened.