6. Movie Date<3

Author's pov:

It was Sunday and Y/n was chilling in her room binge-watching kdramas, hugging her recent fav plushie. Wonder why recent?

The day Jay and Y/n went to hang out together they went to the arcade and Jay got this cute dog shaped plushie for Y/n saying it's a gift for her. So, now it's one of Y/n's fav plushies.

She was busy watching "Descendants of the Sun" suddenly she heard a ping in her phone.

She took her phone and saw that Jay texted her. A smile crept on her face. She paused the kdrama and opened their chat and checked what Jay had texted her.

                               Jay<3

Hey! U free in the evening then we can go and watch a movie. If u want!

                                                       Yeah sure why not! It's Sunday after all but will it be safe for u to go to the theatres with me yk....

Don't think about that..I will manage just come okay! I will come and pick u up!

                                   Sounds like a date tho..already on your first step of courting  huh?!

flashback:

Jay and Y/n both were holding hands and walking enjoying the night view together with icecream in their other hand and smiling.

"Y/n"

"Yes Jay."

"Idk what this is but I feel some kind of attraction whenever I am with you. My heart beats so fast whenever I'm around you. Idk if it's only attraction or even more than that. Idk if you feel the same or not but-"

"Sorry to interrupt you but...if u think that I don't feel such stuffs like the way how u do then it's wrong coz I feel the same somehow."

"Can I court you Y/n?"

Y/n smiled nodding her head saying "That's a yes"

flashback end-

                              Jay<3
If u think that it's a date then u surely can think of it as a date coz yes I'm asking you out for a movie date, Y/n.

                             Okay then! See you later.
                                                            [Seen]

Y/n threw away her phone in her bed and went inside her duvet and started throwing her legs as she can't hold back her happiness. She can't believe that the famous JAY PARK is taking her on a date. She pinched herself and hissed in pain to believe that whatever is happening is true.

time skip [evening]:

Giving a last glance at herself Y/n took her purse. She smiled at herself. She felt pretty today. Working all time made her look so tired and terrible that today going out for a movie that also with Jay which is also a date. Her first date in her whole 21 years of existence. She felt excited. Fixing her hair for the very last time before leaving the house she wore her heels which perfectly matched with her long pretty floral printed dress that perfectly fitted her waist, her hair beautifully curled at the ends and with light makeup all set up to go.