7. Heejake Pt.2

Author's pov:

2 days. It has been 2 days Heeseung confessed Jake and Oh! How lovey-dovey they are when no one notices them. Yes! They have not told the members yet about their relation due to Jake's insecurity whether they would like the fact of Hee and him being in a relationship. Heeseung assured Jake that if there is good teamwork within them as a group and having deepest of the bonds with each of them then surely they will accept this decision of theirs. Jake said Hee that they would tell everyone about their relation today after gathering up the courage and Heeseung was happy hearing that but still asked Jake if he was actually okay with it or not.

Morning | 6:30 a.m.

It was weekend and Heeseung and Jake were cuddled up under their duvet peacefully sleeping in each other's arms not until the sunlight hitting Jake's face waking him up and saw Hee hugging him tightly with his arms around his waist as if he doesn't want to let go of Jake. Jake smiled and stared at Heeseung and was in awe with the his extremely beautiful facial features. He booped his nose cause Hee looked very cute and Jake slightly giggled after doing that. He admired Hee not noticing that the older was already up and was moving a little bit. Hee slowly opened his eyes and saw Jake smiling at him and the moment Jake noticed Hee was awake he smiled more and hugged him to which Hee laughed a bit to the younger's action. Hee ruffled Jake's hair and placed a soft kiss on Jake's forehead, then his nose and a small peck on his lips and brushed his nose against Jake and smiled and also earning a small chuckle from Jake.

"Someone was staring I see!" Hee teased.

"Can't help you are too beautiful to handle!" Jake said placing his hand on Hee's cheek.

"Good Morning Love!" Hee said.

"Good Morning Seungie!" Jake said placing a soft peck on Hee's lips.

"You can freshen up first I will go after you I'm still sleepy so I will just lay down until u are done!" Heeseung said.

"Okay then but stop hugging me then I can move Hee!" Jake said.

"No I don't want to!" Hee whined.

"Stubborn baby!" Jake said.

"Okay I will let go of you now!"

Time skip: At the Breakfast Table

Jay was preparing breakfast for the seven of them and Sunoo and Sunghoon were talking about something and Niki just came out from his room still sleepy hair springing up from evey direction (poor baby let him sleep😭) Jungwon was still asleep and Heeseung and Jake just came down. Jungwon came after some minutes. The seven of them are living together for the time being for their upcoming promotions of their recent comeback that gained lots of love from their fans and globally it was a hit.

Since everyone was gathered at the table to have their breakfast Heeseung took this chance to tell them about him and Jake.

Heeseung held Jake's hand and interwined their fingers together under the table and gave Jake a assuring smile.

"Guys! I- no, I mean we, Me and Jake have something to tell you."

The 5 of them stopped talking further and remained silent at the older's sudden saying.

Heeseung pulled out their interwined hands under the table and raised them slightly saying,

"We both are together! It's been just 2 days it happened" Hee let out a nervous laugh.

Jake was quiet. He blushed at the sudden confession of Heeseung to the members and just looked down at his food more specifically playing with it.

"U guys what?! Am I hearing right?!" Niki exclaimed first.

"Yes!" Heeseung said looking at Jake lovingly.

The 5 of them looked at each other and they all clapped suddenly and Niki said his face beaming with happiness.

"Finally Heejake is sailing! Woohooo! Jungwon-hyung have u noticed the rings UWU u guys are so adorable! Congrats!"

Jungwon hearing that nodded his head admiring the couple out there his dimples flashing on his cheeks.

"Wasn't it too obvious of u two being all flustered and all at the little skinships u used to have back then. We all noticed it back then that u both like each other! Well congrats!" Sunoo said.

"Congrats Man! That's so bold of you. HEESEUNG THE BOLD! lol" Jay said.

The members laughed hearing Jay but something didn't went unnoticed by Niki.

Sunoo and Sunghoon.

Niki's chopsticks fell down from the table due to all the excitement and happiness he was having hearing Hee and Jake being together that he didn't noticed his chopsticks fell down.

He bent down to pick them up and noticed Sunoo and Sunghoon fiddling with each other's hands under the table and even noticed them giving small smiles to each other but tried to act natural as if nothing is happening.

"Since it's something so good to hear early in the morning let's have our breakfast happily and make the couple out there a little bit flustered by asking them how all this took place and stuffs!" Sunghoon said.

Jake was so happy hearing everyone. He was being insecure just like that. They are such a friendly group and their bonds are so deep that breaking them up is seriously hard. He laughed at Sunghoon's words.

They all cheerfully had their breakfast laughing and stating stupid stuffs making the couple out there feel special and then everyone got busy with their own business as it was weekend. Heeseung and Jake decided to spend their time in their room today watch some movies or dramas and cuddle each other by keeping themselves warm under the duvet.

Warning:A bit heated up scene

Heeseung and Jake went to their room and Heeseung locked the door and Jake turned around and was about to ask Hee why did he locked the door but before he could, he felt a pair of lips on top of his. Jake placed his arms around Hee's neck kissing him and Hee's hand placed in Jake's waist pulling him closer to him. They kept on kissing until they were out of breathe. Hee broke the kiss and Jake asked.

"What was that for?"

Heeseung placed his finger on top of Jake's lip.

"Shhhh"

Heeseung smashed his lips again on Jake's and he smiled and kissed him back. Heeseung carried him with Jake's legs wrapped around his waist and placed him on the bed. The kiss wasn't rough but full of love and passion as if Heeseung controlled himself from kissing Jake so bad. He fell harder and harder for Jake in just two days that he even started imagining his future with Jake. Who knew that a small word coming out from Jake's mouth would lead to kissing someone passionately he loves on the bed.

Jake's hand engulfed Hee's hair as Heeseung deepened the kiss. They both continued kissing for about 5 minutes and they broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen. Heeseung placed his forehead on Jake's forehead.

"I love you Jake!" Heeseung exclaimed.

"I love you too Hee!"

And they both hugged each other tightly not wanting to let go of each other's embrace.