8. Difficulties pt 1.

"Back to work I see!" Y/n sighed.

Standing in front of the huge building, Y/n took a sip of her Iced Americano assuming that weekend was over and her leisure time coming to an end, a so-called stressful Monday took over making her come back to her senses that she has to focus on work now. 5 days are gonna be really nerve cracking for her.

Sighing again she was about to get inside the building suddenly she heard someone calling her. Turning around she saw Yeonjun running towards her.

"Yahhh! Y/nnieee" Yeonjun shouted running towards her with a coffee in his hands and stood in front of her panting.

Y/n patted his back saying, "Hey Stupid! U okay?!"

"Yeah yeah! Why tf do you walk so fast? I was trying so hard to keep up with you...are u legs wings or what?!" Yeonjun said panting.

"Whatever...it's just u walk slow and agree the fact and let's go now!" Y/n said rolling her eyes.

"So, how was your weekend? With your so-called friend or I would say your date...huh?!" Yeonjun teasingly said nudging Y/n's shoulder.

Y/n smiled a little thinking about the memories she and Jay created, "Yeah it was good, kinda fun..and it was not a date. Just a hangout!"

"It's a date ik!!" Yeonjun sing-songed.

"Whatever you assume...how about your hangout with you friend...uhm what was his name...ah yes! Beomgyu?"

Yeonjun blushed a little before saying, "It was great I would say! I couldn't recognize him first in person haha!"

"I see but why you blushing?!"

"It's nothing...it's just of the cold weather ig!" Yeonjun exclaimed smiling weirdly.

"Okay ig!"

"Btw, have you checked today's weather forecast? It said it might rain today!" Yeonjun said stepping inside the elevator.

"Is it? Doesn't looks like it will rain! But yeah even if it rains I'm carrying an umbrella don't worry!" Y/n said showing the umbrella to Yeonjun after taking it out of her bag.

"Finally you did something useful!"

"Shut up!"

They got inside their department and sat on their desks and started working.

Time skip | Evening

Black clouds took over making the surroundings of the building dark. Lights still on as everyone was working on their documents not worrying about the weather outside. Y/n was caught off guard as she looked up and saw it was all dark outside. She understood that it's going to rain today too and that also heavily. Yeonjun was right, it's going to rain today.

Suddenly Y/n's boss came out of her office and announced, "Since it's going to pour heavily today. Early day off u all can leave before it starts raining. Everyone reach back home safely! Thank you for your hardwork today."

Y/n smiled thinking that finally she can leave the office as fast as she can before it starts raining.

But looks like luck wasn't on her side today.

She was the last one to leave the department as she was working on her last file so it took her some time to leave. The moment she got out of the building it started raining heavily. She hurriedly opened her umbrella and started walking as she took a cab today and didn't take her car but now cabs won't be available also as it started raining so she decided to walk back home.

As time passed it started raining more heavily along with thunder and lightning, causing Y/n to stop on her tracks sometimes to gather up her courage to walk further. She just wanted to reach home somehow. She started scratching her arms as she felt a burning sensation whenever a raindrop came into contact on her arms. It was raining so heavily that the umbrella could only help to keep y/n's head from getting wet but her body was getting wet.