5. Heejake

Author's pov:

I need to think about the plot of Jay and Y/n's story so I need time...then why not Heejake?! Let's gaur!

It has been a week since that small incident happened between Heeseung and Jake in the dance room during their practice and the younger had been ignoring Heeseung a bit and only approaching for work purposes. Heeseung hates it whenever Jake is ignoring him or isn't talking to him properly.

Hee wanted to talk it out with Jake but the latter doesn't gives the chance to talk.

Heeseung's pov:

No matter what happens I have to talk to him. Atleast I can use my elder card over him in front of everyone then he won't refuse. IG.

Hee was deep in his thoughts suddenly Niki called him, "Hyung, what u thinking? U look so preoccupied is smtg bothering you?!"

"No it's fine. It's just I feel sleepy that's why I'm zoning out sometimes. Haha!"

Well that's true. They had been working hard for their next comeback which is just in 2 days. Heavy diet, less sleep, more productive work, busy schedule, working on vocals, practicing the choreo and many more. All 7 are tired. The eye bags under their eyes was getting worse but still they always wore a smile thinking about their fans ENGENES. They are doing it for Engenes. They have to give their best.

And about Heeseung having feelings for Jake....Hee started to feel something for Jake after they did a live once together and one of their fans asked to Jake "What heeseung meant to him?" coz they had been very close from their pre-debut days. To Jake's reply, Heeseung's heart started beating very fast which he ignored first but as days passed he felt like He loves Jake not as friend but more than that, "He's someone special whom I don't want to loose! In short, soulmates!" And Jake stared at Hee and gave him a genuine smile which Hee liked the most about Jake.

Heeseung tried to get closer and show that the elder had feelings for the younger by doing little acts of kindness, always taking his side, calming him down whenever Jake felt nervous before going on stage, taking care of him once when he was sick but the younger always blushed or thanked him for his acts confusing him whether the younger felt the same or not. Coz Jake was always a shy type whenever he was with Heeseung and Hee knew that very well.

Jake's pov:

Why the hell am I ignoring Hyung? There's nothing actually...he must be feeling bad or hurt coz I'm behaving like this. I will apologise to him and tell him that I was tired from all these comeback work and all. I'm not sure if Hyung has the same feelings for me or not. So, confessing first won't be right. I don't want to be heartbroken. It would be difficult for me to move on.

Jake was thinking about something suddenly his phone pinged.

He took his phone and smiled looking at the user who texted him

Hee Hyung<3

Hey! Aren't u coming for today's vocal recording?

                            Yeah, I'm omw! Will be there within 15 mins. But why?

Just asking! Nvm, drive safe.
[Seen]

Heeseung's pov:

I thought maybe Jake won't reply but thankfully he did. Maybe Jake is in a good mood today. It's a good day to talk...I mean tell him how I actually feel about him coz I hate the fact of Jake ignoring me for the past few days. It makes me sad.