7. ride it out

fair warning this entire chapter is ... very spicy
(you're welcome)

☆ ★ ☆

"i don't even know what we were doing just now. lets just move past that, yeah?"

continued from star's pov

"right. yeah. for sure." i smile and follow billie out onto the sidewalk. i'm not even sure i know what just happened.

i look up at her and notice a specific look on her face. she's thinking. she has something she wants to say.

"what's on your mind, b?"

she stares at the sidewalk ahead, a slight smirk on her face.

"what if... no. nevermind." she shakes her head, her smile growing.

"devious as hell for what?" i laugh. "just say it. whatever it is i'm sure it's fine."

"i was just thinking, like," she pauses and looks at me for a moment. "i think i can keep things purely sexual. between us. i think that's all it is."

my eyebrows raise and i tilt my head, thinking. do i agree? i'm not so sure. but she's definitely got some pent up frustration and i'm not gonna stop her from taking it out on me if that's how she's gonna do it.

remember, she's the one who's not sure about genuinely being with me. i have no roadblocks. for the most part, anyway. in this moment. so we're friends.

in case you forgot, we decided that means NO benefits. like a few weeks ago. and here we are again.

but i want her though. i want her so fucking bad.

billie's pov

"it's a lot to think about if you're not sure, i get it." i shake my head. "i wasn't sure if i should even bring it up-" star grabs my hand and pulls me back toward the parking lot, catching me off guard. she's almost running.

she pulls me to my car, and a big smile appears across my face. "my place or yours?" she asks. that eye contact, fuck.

"can we... do yours? i wanna see it."

"sure, billie. just get in the car and drive me there." she laughs.

"yes ma'am!" i laugh, opening her door before getting into the drivers seat.

i don't think i've ever driven faster.

when we arrive, we barely get in the door before star guides me to her bedroom. i push open the door and i'm immediately hit with the smell of candles, incense, lavender... and star's signature vanilla scent. her walls are covered in vinyls, dried flowers, photos, keepsakes... she's got plants and crystals just about everywhere, a purple sunset lamp in the corner, and a queen sized bed with a black comforter that looks like it was made for us to share.

she pushes me inside and locks the door behind her, and i immediately pull her in by her waist. i back her up against the door, and she reaches to pull off my hoodie. i help her out and toss it to the side before pulling her sweater over her head. i stop to admire her for a moment, knowing the smile on my face is probably huge. i start to kiss her, letting my hands roam down her waist and hips as she kisses back. i find the zipper to her skirt and let it fall to the floor. she wraps her arms around my neck and i smile, only now breaking the kiss to look at her perfect face and red lips.