Prologue🥀

In Landon🥀

One boy was sleeping peacefully,but his sleep got disturbed.His face started to sweat,His body started to shiver,he grabbed the bed sheet tightly.

One day they threw you out,they are nothing to you,they don’t love you,He is not your father.

See,I am right,they threw you (Evil Laugh)

Now you left alone,no one loves you,no one(Evil laugh)

Nooooooooo,You are a liar,they love me,they love me,T….

He look everywhere and breathed heavily,he rub hand on the face and put head on his knees,after some time he look up with red eyes which are filled with tears and pain,he stand from the bed and saw cigarette pack,He took one cigarette and Stand near Window.

Boy-Do they really love me?Did they miss me?

He asked himself and inhaled a cigarette with his eyes closed……

Back To India after 4 days🥀

The mansion is filled with giggles and laughs.

Amara-Haha,See,you can’t catch me,you are Loser,Loser..

Ayan-You little buffalo,wait now I will show you who is the loser.

He said and jumped from the couch and caught the little girl who giggled in his arms,he started to tickle her.

Amara-Haha,Dada Hahaha,Dada help haha..

Manik-Yeah,You leave my princess.

Manik said and pushed the Ayan and took the little one in embrace who made a cry face.

Amara(pout)-Dada,See he beat me..

Ayan-Aby o,don’t lie you little buffalo

Amara-Ahh Dada,he calls me buffalo.

Manik-Ayan,What is this behaviour?She is your little sister, can't you be nice to her?

Ayan-No,Never ever,Why can't you tell her that I am her elder brother.

Manik-Oh God,You are so stubborn well,u..m..

Ayan-Don’t worry,ho gai thi meri baat,he is fit and fine,aur agar itni hi care ho rahi hai khud call kar lo,ab itne bhi paise nahi lagte.

Manik-Look like he pick my call

He said and sat on the couch and kissed Amara’s cheek who cupped his face.

Amara-Dada,Can’t Bhaiya come here?Please ask him to come here,I am missing him,please.

Manik(teary eyes)-I can’t,I can’t for me you all are important,I can’t afford to lose any one of you.

Ayan-Dad,Nothing will happen to us please Dad,Allow him,It’s too much now,3 years…

Manik-No more discussion on this topic,Go and prepare for your exams..

Ayan look at him with disbelief and ran from there,Amara also jump from his lap and started to walk from there with sad pout,Manik close his eyes and wipe tears but he open his eyes when he felt someone hand on shoulder,he smile and held the hand and give a kiss.

Manik-You are also blaming me?

Nandini-How can I blame you?I know what you did,it’s for him and I am always here for you.I know he is not with us but at least he is safe and that’s enough.Now don’t take any stress,you have an important meeting, remember?

Manik-Hmm,Thank you

He said and pulled her on the couch and out head on her lap,She caressed his hairs and then gave a kiss on his head.