Chapter-11🥀

Mahr was going to stab Arman but before she could do someone hold her wrist tightly,she turned to the person and became shocked when she saw the person none other than Moloy😁😁😁😁😁.

She looked at his shivering hands and saw him standing. She pushed him hard and then everyone came there too,she became more angry and shocked.Manan who looked shocked as hell,Mahr who held Arman arm tightly.

Mahr-Nooo!!Aaj nahi!Aaj kuch bhi ho jaye main isse naho choru gi.

She shouted like psycho,Abhi who hold Moloy and help him,Ayan took steps toward Mahr but stop by Manik,he look at him with confused face but then he sigh in relief when he saw Cabir who was entering the house become witness of this all,which he never imagine in this whole life🥲.

Cabir-Mahr!!!!

He shouted and pulled her from the arm and slapped her hard as he could which made her stumble back on her feets,Manan ran toward Arman and held him from arms.Manik place hand on his head which made him hissed in pain.

Manik-Oh God,itna khoon!!Abhi takes him to room!Ayan!!

He calls their names loudly,Abhi and Ayan hold him and take him from there,Manik turns to Mahr angrily and slaps her hard.

Manik-Don’t you have shame!!We give you everything and in return you are backstabbing us!

He shouted at her angrily,she looked up at them.

Mahr-Toh kya karu?I can’t see him here,he killed my mother,main isse jab bhi dekhti hu mujhe takleef hoti hai,I wanted to kill him with my own hands.

Cabir-Just shut up!!Yeho sab sikhaya hai tum ne?Main ne kabhi nahi socha tha k tum iss jaisi hogi,mujhe hamesha laga tha k tum meri beti ho,meri baat maano gi but nahi!!

Navya-We are wrong,she proves it,meri hi parvarish mein koi kami reh gai!!

Mahr(low voice)-M.Mumma!!

Navya-Don’t call me Mumma!I am nothing to you,Mahr,tumhari maa Arohi hai aur aaj tum ne prove kar hi diya,what do you know about her?Nothing and still you are doing this all to poor souls?

Cabir-Today I feel ashamed that you are my Daughter!

Mahr looked down with teary eyes,Knife fell from her hands.

Mahr-Don’t say like that,main ne jo bhi kiya aap k liye kiya,uski wajah se aap kitne akele ho gy hamara ghar barbaad kar diya uss ne.

Cabir-Kis ne kaha main akela hu?

He holds Navya's hand tightly,she looks at them and looks down again.

Manik-He didn’t kill your mother,main ne mara hai tumhari maa ko,woh kya hai k itni deeth hai k mari hi nahi,she was back and try to hurt my family aur main apni family ko hurt karne walo ko maaf nahi karta just like what you did,abhi tak main ne tumhe zinda chora hua q k kahi na kahi tum bhi meri Amara jaisi hi thi,tum mein aur uss mein kabh8 farq nahi kiya tha,hamesha family hi mana but aaj aik baar phir main galat ho gaya I didn’t expect this from you,Main ne jisse itne saalo pyar kiya wohi kere pyaro ka dushman nikla,Cabir take her away from here,I don’t want to see here and don’t want to hurt here,just take here!!!

He was burning in anger,his whole face looking red along with eyes,he know if she stay here for some more time,he will lost his temper🥺.

Cabir-I am sorry bhai!Mujhe nahi pata tha k yeh sab!!Main bohat sharminda hu,mujhe maaf kar de,yeh sab meri hi galti hai naa main bahar jata business k liye aur naa yeh sab hota.

Manik-Tum dono ki galti nahi hai Cabir,Galti toh shaid mujh se hi hogai,itne saalon mein isse samjh hi nahi paya,please tu leke jaa isse Please!!

Cabir place hand on Manik’s shoulder and squeezed with a sad smile,he looked at Mahr with too much anger and held her wrist tightly which made her hissed,he started to drag her from there,Navya smiled at Manik and walked out from there too.Manik turn to Moloy who was smiling at him but both flinched,Manik hold Moloy and take him to Arman’s room.

They entered Arman’s room and saw him sitting on bed with both hands on head and he was whimpering in pain,Manik rushed to him and glared at Mukti.

Manik-Itni dair se abhi tak bandage nahi kiya,kar kya rahe ho!

Abhi-Hum toh kar ly but yeh maan hi nahi raha.

Manik turned to Nandini who shook head with a worried face,Manik held Arman’s hand who shook head as no.

Manik-Arman bacha!Let he….

Arman(in pain)-No..b.ohat dard ho raha hai already!!

He said with glossy eyes,Manik sigh at his scary son.

Manik-Dard toh hoga na dawaai jo nahi lagwai abhi tak,blood bhi itna nikal raha hai,Mukti!

He calls her,she comes near him with cotton but Arman moves back.Manik sighs and holds his hands.

Manik-Kuch nahi hoga!Mukti tum lagao.

Mukti nodded and placed cotton on his wound which made him hissed,she looked at his wound and hissed the wound is not big but still it’s enough making him hurt.

Arman-Oww!!!

Nandini-Araam se karo na.

Mukti-Araam se hi kar rahi hu,Armaan sit straight,hilna band karo.

She scold him which made him frown,Ayan back hug him and Amara hug him from side,Now he lock between them🥲.After cleaning his wound Mukti wrapped bandage on his wound,Arman again place hand on head and made painful faces.

Manik(worried)-Abhi bhi dard ho raha hai?

Abhi-Dard toh hoga na koi saat so saal purana zakham nahi.

Manik-Shut up!Aur tum pagal ho kya,tum ne isse roka q nahi?

Arman-Han jaise main ne toh try nahi kiya,ab mujhe thori pata tha k woh…,aik taraf se thik hi hai woh,main ne hi toh sab kuch barbaad kiya,agar main na hota toh yeh sab bilkul bhi nahi hota,aap sab happily rehte hote without any problem,Pata nahi main paida hote hi mar q nahi ga…Ahhh!!

He became shocked when Nandini slapped him not too hard but not too soft too,he made faces and looked at Manik who was already glaring at him,he gulped and started to look down.

Nandini-Sharam nahi aati tujhe bakwas karte huye?Inn sab mein tumhari koi galti nahi issi liye behtar yahi hoga k yeh bakwas aaj k baad nahi karo.

Manik-Dil toh kar raha hai maar maar k haddiyan tor du.

Amara-Bawd Dada!!

She snuggles to Arman who shows tongue to Manan,then his eyes land on Moloy who was looking at him with teary eyes,he stands up from the bed with the help of Ayan and goes near Moloy and hugs him tightly.

Arman-I miss you so much!!!Aap k iss hug k liye taras gaya tha!!

Moloy-Champ!!I miss you too!

Manik made faces and mumbled”bas innhi ki kami thi ''Moloy glared at him,Manik pulled Arman back.

Manik-Acha acha baad mein Emotional hojana abhi iss ko rest karne dy aur aap ko bhi abhi itna bolna aur chalna nahi chahiye,aaram kare.

Moloy glared at him and then lay on the bed and looked at Arman,who lay beside him and hugged him and hide face on his chest,Manik looked at them with shocked eyes.

Moloy-Get lost all of you!!Jate hue lights off kar jana!!

Manik’s eyes widened before he could shout and beat anyone,Nandini hold him from shirt and drag him away,Mukti glare at Abhi who gulp and run from there,Ayan and Amara look at each other then jump on the bed and hug Moloy and Arman tightly,who smiled at them,Moloy place kiss on Arman’s head who was sleeping with open mouth🙂.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and comments🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋