Chapter-2🥀

Manik park his car in parking area and without talking with Arman he enter the Company,Arman roll his eyes and walk behind him.everyone greer Manik but Manik didn’t greet them which make them scared they all started to work immèdiately,because according to them one mistake and they gone,but some girls eyes on Armaan who just busy in walk without any care,The Girls started to blush when they saw Arman’s expose chest,Manik stop and look back at Arman,Arman look at him and then immediately fixed his shirt button,Manik glare at girls who shivered and started to work.

In Cabin

Arman-I didn’t mean to do this I..

Manik(serious)-What are you talking about?

Arman-About Girls?

Manik looked back at him and slapped him once again but not too hard,Arman winced and rubbed his cheek.

Arman-I mean about driving,I am sorry.

He said and gritted his teeths,Manik rolled his eyes and sat on the chair and looked at him.

Manik-You are not going to sit without my permission now start your work,First of all go and bring a cup of coffee.

He said and opened the files,Arman clench his fists angrily.

Arman-You can’t do this with me

Manik ignored him,he became red in anger and took a long breath.

Arman-Fine Mr Malhotra

Manik-It’s Sir

Arman(shocked)-Whatever,Sir.

He said and walked out from the cabin,he came outside and walked toward the cafeteria,he ordered coffee for Manik and sat on the chair,but he immediately stood up when he remembered.

You can’t sit without my Permission…

Back home,Nandini took her bag and started to walk out but Amara ran toward her and shook her hand.

Amara-Please Mama,Mujhe bhi jana hai.

She said and started to whine,Nandini looked at her and then held her hand.

Nandini-Fine,But Promise you will listen to Mama and don’t leave Mama’s hand.

Amara-Yesh,Pinky Promise now let’s go and also I want a new toy too pretty please.

Nandini smiled and pulled her cheeks and sat inside the car.After some time she stopped her car in front of one Mall and enter.Amara holding her hand tightly but she had a big pout while staring at Toys.

Amara-Mama.

Nandini-Yeah,Bacha just wait a minute let me select something for Bhaiya ok..

She said softly,Amara smiled but then her eyes landed on a big Teddy bear,she left Nandini and ran toward the teddy bear and hugged.

Amara-it’s so cute,Mama I want this.

But then the shopkeeper pushed the Amara away and started to clean Bear.

Sk-Oh God what you did little one,Go to your Mom

He said and glared at her,Amara looked down with teary eyes but then one Man came near her and put hand on her head and looked at Shopkeeper with angry eyes.

Man-This is the way you treat your customer.

Sk-S.orry sir,She i…

Man-Shut up,And Kiddo do you want this?

Amara-Yesh

Nandini comes near her and pulls her in embrace and looks at the Man who smiles at her.

Man-You don’t need to worry Ma’am and I apologise on his behalf,Angel her your bear this is a small gift from me ok.