Chapter-5🥀

Armam was resting on Abhi’s lap, who was caressing his hair, while Nandini and Manik sat on each of his sides.Manik look up and saw lost Mukti and frown,then he patted Nandini’s leg who look at him and then at Mukti.

Nandini-Mukti he is ok now,Come sit.

Mukti sighs and raise hands in the air and looks at them.

Mukti-I don’t know what I am thinking is right or wrong but I can’t stay in darkness. I don’t know why but I am not getting good vibes from Mahr.

Everyone looks at her with a shocked face,Abhi glares at her,she rolls her eyes.

Abhi-Mukti you need to think before opening your mouth,Are you doubting her.

Mukti-I fucking don’t care what do you think about her,but I saw how she was looking calm when we were fucking so worried and I am telling you I can’t took risk on Arman.

Manik stood up from the bed and looked at her with anger.

Manik-First of all you are not the one who is worried about him,he is our Son we fucking  care about him more than you,and about Mahr what you know about her?Nothing,You don’t know how much she suffered after Arohi death,I know you hate Arohi but it doesn’t mean we blame the little soul.

Mukti-He is our son too,I don’t care about anyone else,so this is the last time I say to you,I can’t see Arman in pain otherwise you know me better Manik.

Nandini sensed the tension between them,Manik took a step toward Mukti who stood there without any fear. She went near them and stood in the middle.

Nandini-Just stop it,For God sake this is not a good time for this all,Mukti it’s too late we talk tomorrow.

Mukti-Yeah it’s too late you both can leave,Me and Abhi will stay…

Manik(angrily)-Mukti don’t test my patience,just leave.

Nandini-Mukti hum hai na Arman k sath I promise nothing will happen to him.

Mukti(sigh)-I just j.us..

Nandini(smile)-I can understand,look how tired you are looking,you need proper sleep or I say proper evidence.

Mukti smirks at her and Nandini smiles,Manik looks back at Nandini with shock, who squeezed his shoulder and made him shut.Abhi made Arman lay on the bed and stood from the bed and came near Mukti and wrapped hand around her waist.

Abhi-Sorry for the tough night,take care of him,Good night.

He said and dragged Mukti from there,Manik pulled Nandini from wrist.

Manik-What was that?

Nandini-Array uss ko detective bana hai toh bany do why are you arguing with her,you know na it’s useless you can’t win over her.

Manik rolled his eyes and sat on the bed and pulled Nandini too and wrapped arms around her waist and put head on her shoulder. She smiled and looked at Arman who was sleeping peacefully.

Manik-Um Can I tell him everything?

Nandini-Are you sure?

Manik-Hmm

Nandini-Then ok but be careful you know na how stupid he is.

Manik(chuckled)-Don’t worry I will handle him.

Nandini-Good…

On the other hand Ayan resting on his bed while Amara sleeping on his top while sucking thumb,Mahr entered the room and sat beside him.

Mahr-Bhai Now are you feeling ok?

Ayan-Oh so finally I have someone who cares about me,well yeah now feeling good.

Mahr-That’s great

Mahr-Umm bhai 

Ayan-Hmm

Mahr-Don’t you think everyone is reacting too much,umm Aap ko bhi toh chot lagi hai but still everyone with bhaiya I mean you also need care and medication.

Ayan(frown)-It’s not like Mahr,Arman can’t eat too spicy food.

Mahr-but our food is not spicy,How is this possible?

Ayan-What are you trying to say?

Mahr-Don’t be mad at me but don’t you think he was acting,because he wanted everyone’s attention and also he saw how Manik dada took care of you before so…

Ayan-Mahr it’s too late come let’s sleep.

He pulled her and made her lay on the bed and covered her with a blanket and lost in his thoughts,Mahr set her glasses and looked at Ayan with a smirk.

Manan were sleeping beside Arman while hugging each other cutely,Arman open his eyes and sat on the bed and chuckled at them,he held mobile and take their pictures and put the mobile back and try to stand but he felt too weakness he cough when he feel pain in throat,Manik open his eyes and saw him,He carefully put Nandini’s head on pillow and cover her with blanket and goes near Arman who flinch but sigh.

Arman-You scared me

Manik-Oh really?And what about you?

Arman-I am fine now,you don’t need to worry about me.

Manik rolled his eyes and grabbed his arm and took him towards the balcony.Arman shivered and Manik pulled him closer and sat on the couch Arman snuggled into him and folded his legs on the couch like a small baby,Manik smiled and stroked his hair.

Arman-I didn’t mean to scare all of you like that.

Manik(smile)-It’s not your fault,It’s my fault,how can I be so careless? Are you feeling ok?

Arman-No,My stomach hurts,My throat hurts,my legs,my…

He shut his mouth and bit lips,Manik chuckled and slapped on his back which made him jump.

Manik-Your butt hurting too right?

Arman(shocked)-How you know?Don’t tell me you beat me.

Manik(done)-Have you lost your mind?Do you think you can walk and talk after being beaten by me?

Arman(whine)-Stop it

Manik-You get 4 shots that’s why your body is in pain.

Arman-Four?This is too much

Manik-Yeah but it’s important na,now stop sulking.

He said and pulled him closer,Arman looked up at him and noticed sweat on Manik’s face,he wiped his sweat with soft hands,Manik looked down at him with lovely eyes.

Arman-Do you want to tell me something?If yes then go ahead,I am no longer a scary cat,I can handle every shock,except shots.

Manik chuckled at his scary face and pulled him on lap,Arman glared at him and tried to stand but Manik held him tightly and what he said next made Arman sit on his lap silently like good babies.

Manik-Don’t you want to know why I sent you to London?What happened that night?Why didn't I let you meet Nandini and Amara?Why did I push you away?Why didn't I try to contact you in three months?

Arman(look down)-Do you tell me if I say yes?

Manik-First you have to give me this and this is the last time I ask you softly next time I won’t use my mouth.

He said and took out a Cigarette from Arman’s pocket which he stole from Manik’s pocket in the office.Arman made faces and Manik put the cigarette in pocket and sigh heavily.

Manik-Now listen……

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋