Chapter-9🥀

Ayan was sitting inside his class and lost in his thoughts,he was not paying any attention to class,his phone rang many times but he was not in the mood to talk to anyone.

On the other hand,Arman was calling him non stop and Manik was staring at him.

Manik-Champ can you put your phone in your pocket?We are at the office and come and start your work.

He said in a bossy voice,Arman looked up at him and turned off the mobile.

Arman-Sorry!!

He apologised and sat on the chair and started to focus on his work,Manik sighs and ruffled his hairs which made him groan.

Manik-Don’t be sad,khud hi thik ho jaye ga just relax!

Arman-Hmm,but he is right Aap dono ko isse bhi itna hi time dena chahiye jitna k mujhe,woh bhi injured tha aap dono ko iss k paas hona chahiye tha.

Manik-Acha ab mera baap mat ban aur kaam par dhyan de,I know him woh aisa nahi hai,pata nahi yeh sab uss ke dimag mein aya kahan se,well you don’t need to worry and complete this file.

Arman(whine)-Now this is too much!!

Manik-Whatever!!

He rolls his eyes and sighs heavily,Arman starts working but his brain is not with him maybe He is the reason behind this all,but he doesn't want to come between them,but they are also his family. He shrugs off his thoughts and starts to focus on his work.

Nandini was busy in the kitchen when Mukti came to her.

Nandini-Kuch chahiye tha?Mujhe bula liya hota.

Mukti-Come on Miss India,yeh mera bhi ghar hai,mujhe kuch chahiye hoga toh main khud lelu gi well Nandini I am telling you inn sab k piche Woh choti chuhiya hai Mahr,wohi hai jo hamare Ayan k kaan bar rahi hai.

Nan-Pata nahi kya ho raha hai,aik pal lagta hai k sab thik ho gaya hai aur agly hi pal sab khatam,aur rahi baat Mahr ki toh we treat her like own daughter,woh aisa q kare gi?

Mukti-Kare gi,after all beti toh ussi ki hai na.

Nandini-But uss ki parwarish Navya ne ki hai,Arohi ne bas iss ko paida kiya hai.

Mukti-Oh God!Kahan jaun main yaar tum sab na pagal ho in fact blind ho chuke ho,but main iss Mahr ka sach sab k samne laa kar hi rahu gi.

She said and walked out from their anger,Nandini singh and turned off the gas,she was looking very tired and stressed,But they didn’t know someone heard all their conversation and the person none other than Mahr who was glaring at Mukti.

In the evening,Ayan was hugging Amara,who patted his head with tiny and soft hands.

Amara:”Bhaiyu why are you so mean?You know na Mama Dada loves us equally and Arman bhaiya bohat saalo baad aye hai he needs some love and care,but iss ka matlab yeh nahi k wo hame pyar nahi karte.

Ayan made pout and snuggled into her.

Ayan-Han buddy kuch zyada hi ho gaya pata nahi ek dam se kya ho gaya,main itna bura kaise soch sakta hu,you are right woh itne saalo baad aya hai toh Mom Dad thoda senti ho gy hai iss ko ly k mujhe samjhna chahiye tha,ab kya karu?

Amara-Pabo karna kya hai,go and apologise!

Ayan-I don’t have courage to face him,and Mom Dad,kya sochenge woh.

Amara-I have another idea?

Ayan-What?

Amara-Write apologise card!

Ayan-Ohhh you are so smart my lady!!

Amara-Yesh I was born smart not like you,brainless monkey.

Ayan pulled her hairs, who hissed and pulled his hairs too,Mukti, who was passing by their room and smiled at them proudly.

Arman and Manik return home along with Abhi who tries to cling to Arman but Manik always pushes him away and walks in the middle of them,Nandini and Mukti smile and take their bags.

Arman-Main fresh up ho aata hu!

He said and ran upstairs,they looked at each other.

Manik-Ayan??

Nandini-Room mein hai!!

Mukti-Guys don’t be sad,let them handle everything they are not kids anymore.

She said and started to scroll the mobile,Abhi snatched the mobile.

Abhi-Thori attention iss gareeb ko bhi de diya karo biwi ji.

Mukti-Give me my phone!!

Abhi gulp and return her mobile she smile at him and pull his cheeks then walk out from there,Abhi curse at her back and glare at Manan who looking at him with doe eyes he roll his eyes and walk out from there,Manik hug Nandini who hug him back.

Nandini-Don’t worry sab thik ho jaye ga.

Manik-Bol kon raha 

Nan-Fresh up ho jaao main khana lagati hu.

Manik-Bhook nahi raat mein hi khaa ly gy abhi head ki massage kare do please!!

Nandini smiled and nodded,Manik gave her a tight hug and ran toward his room,she smiled widely and looked at Mahr who was busy in her thoughts.Nandini frowned and tried to call her but she had already left from there.

Arman and Manik enter their rooms and frown when they saw cards on the table,the open the card and read,one smile appeared on their faces,the place kiss on the card and run toward Ayan’s room,Same with Nandini she found card on the counter of kitchen and rushed toward Ayan’s room with glossy eyes,when they burst into room they hug Ayan tightly who started to beg for his breaths🦧.

Amara-That’s not fair!!Idea is mine!Drawing is mine and he's the one who gets hugs.

She made big pout and sit on the couch with angry face,they back off from the hug,Ayan look down cutely and hold ears

Ayan-Showrry!! 

Arman-Me too!!

Ayan-Why?

Arman-I think it’s my fault too,in fact it’s our fault,agar raat mein Mumma Papa mere paas na hote toh tum aisa feel na karte.

Ayan-Aisi baat nahi hai actually jab Mujhe Mahr ne kaha k Mom Dad tumhe mujh se zayada pyar karte toh main thora insecure hogaya,Amara is right main hu hi brainless monkey.

Amara-Finally you accepted!!

Manan glared at her and she started to make faces,then they shared a look Mahr?So Mukti was right,They hugged them.

Nandini-Bacha we love all of you equally please kabhi bhi hamare pyar par doubt mat karna,and jo ho gaya woh hogaya we are sorry too,if we hurt you.

Ayan-Mom!!Please mujhe mazeed sharminda mat kare.

He snuggled into Arman’s neck who smiled and hugged him tightly.

Amara-No one loves me!!

She wipes her imaginary tears,They roll their eyes at drama queen and Ayan pull her from hairs which caused her to roll on the bed,Manan and Arman’s eyes pop out,Ayan hug her tightly whose face looking red like tomato cause of tight hug🥲🥲.

Mukti was coming downstair while scrolling mobile☠,she was lost in her status🥲,She didn’t notice oil on the stairs meanwhile Mahr who was sitting behind stairs and smirking evilly while holding bottle of oil,she giggle when she hear screams but she stood up immediately and become shocked and happy at the same time when she saw who fell in her trap.

Mukti or ????

🦧🦧🦧

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋