Chapter-4🥀

Amara ran toward the Man and hugged his legs,The Man smiled and took her in embrace,Nandini ran toward Ayan and Manik who came to his senses when Abhi shook him,He saw Ayan and went near him.

Nandini(teary eyes)-Kia hua bacha,yeh sab,Oh God kitna khoon..

Ayan-Mom,Mom,I am fine please stop being worried,I am really fine,Dad I am fine dude..

Manik smiles at him and carries him,Ayan’s eyes winded.

Ayan-Ah,Dad,I can walk…

Manik-Yeah,I know you brat 

He took him to living hall and made him lay on the couch careful,Ayan hissed in pain,Nandini sat beside him,Mukti come there with first aid Box and sat near him,she check his leg and saw a lot of blood,Manik felt like someone stab in his heart,Abhimanyu goes near Arman who was still stand outside in shock he place hand on his shoulder and drag him inside.

Ayan-Ahh,I don’t want any treatment please Lady Bug.

Mukti-First stop calling me by this name you brat and second we don’t need your permission.

She said and started to clean his wound,Ayan jumped and whimpered in pain,Manik and Nandini both looked at him worriedly.

Manan-Can’t you treat him gently?

Mukti rolls her eyes at them and opens another box,Ayan becomes shocked and makes a cry face.

Ayan-Noooooooooooo,Dad,I don’t want stitches please,It’s going to be painful ahh please 

Nandini-Mukti don’t you have another way?

Manik-Yes,See he was in pain,my baby.

Abhi(done)-Guys can you both stop being childish and let her work

Manan made faces and hugged Ayan,Amara looked at him with glossy eyes.

Mukti started to stitch his wound,Ayan felt too pain which caused his eyes become teary but he felt luckiest person ever when he saw his Parents hugging him while pampering him with kisses,He shut his eyes and let his tears fell,after a bandage Mukti smile at him and ruffle his hairs.

Manik-Abhi bhi dard ho raha?

Ayan-Hmm

He put head on the shoulder of Manik who rubbed his back but then he made him look up and cup his face.

Manik(serious)-How this all happened?

Ayan-Inn ki wajha se,actually I got hit by his car.

He said and pointed his hand toward the man.Now Manik and Arman both looked at him,the Man made Amara stand on the floor and clear his throat.

Man-Actually,I was just in a hurry and..

Manik-And can’t you fucking drive carefully,you bastard,how dare you?

He shouted and grabbed the collar of the man,everyone became shocked.

Ayan-Dad,He helps me too,so please don’t be mad.

Manik-How can I not haan tell me?H..

Man-Look Mr Malhotra I know it’s my mistake and I accepted and also I apologise to him,but it doesn’t mean you misbehave with your business partner,because it’s not going to be good in future.

Manik-So now you threaten me?

Shivam-Just telling the truth

He said and pushed Manik away,Manik once again came near him but stopped by Arman.

Arman-Mr Malhotra,I know you are right on your place but he apologised and also he helped Ayan.

Amara(pout)-And he gave me a big teddy bear too..