Chapter-1🥀

Arman opens his eyes and looks everywhere,he tries to sit but he can’t,he tries to rub his neck but his hands are already tied,he becomes shocked.

Arman-What was that?Who did this?

He said and try to move his legs but poor soul don’t know that someone tie his legs too,he curse loudly and look at Room and smile slightly when he recognize the room,He flinch when soft tiny hands touch his cheeks,he look beside and saw Amara sitting beside him and looking at him with doe eyes.

Arman-A.mara…

He said with teary eyes,Amara hug him tightly and started to cry,which make his heart bleed,he can’t see tears in his baby princess and Little Devil’s eyes,he snuggle into hug and try to rub her back but his hands are tie🤦‍♀️.

Amara(cry)-I mish ysho much Bhiya…

She said and jumped on him and lay on his chest,Arman kissed her face and made her giggle.

Arman-I miss you too my Jaan,But please don’t cry,you know na bhaiya can’t see tears in princess eyes.

Amara(pout)-Oops,I forget it now no cry see…

She said in a baby's voice and wiping tears,Arman smiled but he groaned loudly when someone jumped on him and hugged him to the death.

Arman-Ahh,Fuck…

Ayan-I miss you sho much bub

Arman-Ah I miss you too now get up dude.

Ayan rolled his eyes and sat on the bed and hugged him,he put head on his chest and snuggled,Arman smiled and looked down at him.

Arman-Are you crying?

Ayan-Nope,Why do I cry for you?

Arman-When I said you are crying for me?

Amara giggles and slaps on Ayan’s back who glares at her and then looks at Arman.

Ayan-Fine,I am crying,you are very bad,Don’t you miss us?

Arman-I miss you a lot,you don’t know How I stay there without you and Amara…

Nandini-What about us?

He shut his mouth and looked away when he saw Nandini and Manik enter the room,Nandini sat beside Arman,and tried to ruffle his hairs but he stepped back,Nandini smiled and ruffled his hairs.

Arman-Can you please untie me?

He asked Manik in an irritating tone who looked at him and sigh.

Manik-No

Armaan-What?But why?

Manik-What if you try to run from there?

Arman-Seriously?Ahh my body is in pain..

Nandini glares at Manik who gulps and comes near him and unties his hands and legs,Arman sends him death glares but in return he gets a smack on head.

Manik-Don’t look at me like that,you brat..

Arman(eye roll)-What do you want from me?Why did you kidnap me?

Nandini-Oye,We didn’t kidnap you,go and take a shower then have your dinner.

Arman-Dinner?

Ayan-Yes,It’s dinner time now, go and take a shower.

Arman-Sorry Mrs Malhotra but I can’t stay here I need to go,excuse me..

He said and tried to stand from the bed but he yelped when Nandini twisted his ear harshly.

Nandini-What did you say my beloved son?Can you repeat please?