Chapter-8🥀

Manik look at his love of life with helpless eyes,Nandini who close her eyes and then took a long breath,she know now nothing left behind,her tears started to roll from her eyes,Shekar and Arohi both were smirking evilly,Manik look back at man and gesture them to put guns and all weapons down,they did what for they ask,Manik look at Arohi.

Manik-Jane do innhe,Do you want to kill me right,then kill me,I here but please let them go.

He almost begged her,she made a sad face and came near him and place hand on his shoulders.

Arohi-You know what,tumhari wajah se meri puri life barbaad ho gai,just because of you I lost my mother,Mujhe meri beti se dur kar diya gaya,tum soch bhi kaise sakte ho k main tumhe itni asaan mout du gi,well Armaan yaha na sahi toh kya hua,iss ki yeh maa aur behan toh hai hi,uss k aue tumhare kiye ki saza ab in bechari ko milni ho gi,How bad,Manik Malhotra.

Manik(plead)-Please,Yeh bomb hataao please.

His body stopped supporting him,he almost fell on his knees when Arohi pushed him fully on the floor.

Arohi-Bohat acha lag raha hai tumhe yu dekh kar,But afsoos I can’t help you anymore,jab tumhari family hi nahi rahe gi toh tum bhi jee nahi pao gy aur yahi toh main chahti hu,Papa remote..

Manik(shout)-Nae please,Don’t do this please,I beg you please let them go,look Main sab kuch de du ga tumhe,I promise we left from there but please meri beti ko kuch mat karo please,for God sake don’t do this anything,tum bhi toh aik maa ho,tum aik maa k sath aise kaise kar sakti ho just imagine what if Mahr yaha hoti Amara ki jagha tab tum kya ka…..

His words cut off by hard slap,Arohi slap him hard as she can,and hold his jaw tightly,she was looking completely pshycho,Shekar look at her proudly and turn on the bomb timer,Manik’s eyes pooped out in fear,he started to shiver and going to rushed toward Amara but his breath hitched,Nandini who froze on her place,her worlds break into million pieces,when Arohi stab knife Manik on his back,which cause he fell on floor and look up at Amara with tearfull eyes who was crying a lot,he clench his fists and crowl toward Her,but Shekar place feet on his hands which make him hissed,Arohi goes near Nandini and hold her hairs and pull her closer,she was going to stab her too but she froze on her place,she turn to Manik who was pointing gun at her and shoot her on stomach,her eyes land on Shekar who was already lay on floor and covered in blood,she gritted her teeths at Cabir who was holding Knife in hand which is covered with blood of shekar,he was looking cold as ice,she turn to Nandini and going to stab but knife fell from her hands when Manik shoot her on her back of neck with close eyes,his hands shivering,his lips trembling,Arohi close her eyes in pain and remember the day when Arman shoot her,she open her eyes and look at Manik who was looking same as Arman,she fell on floor with heavy breathes,Manik run toward Amara and look at bomb,Cabir become shocked,he doesn’t have any idea she would do this,he was going to walk toward Amara but he grown and look down when Shekar make cut on his leg with knife,he try to free himself and going to stab him but before could he do one one their man shoot shekar on his head,Arohi look at Shekar.

Arohi(shout)-Cabir,yeh tum ne acha nahi kiya,main tumhe choru gi nahi,you fucker main agar aaj mar bhi gai na toh yaad rakhna meri beti tum sab ko chore ge nahi,she will kill all of you,just remember.

Cabir-She is my daughter too,Don’t forget,and you don’t have to worry about her,just think about your sins.

He unties Nandini and hugs her,who was shivering in fear,both go near Amara,Manik already takes off jacket and looks at Cabir,he hands Amara to him.

Manik-Take them out!!

Nandini-What?Let's go..

Manik-You go just leave,Cabir we don't have time to take them out.