Hands off

"Who would have thought that capturing 's whore would be so easy. I really expected you to put up a bit of a fight" Pete was glad for the gag that kept him from saying something very insulting to the guy in front of him.

"He might not be a fighter but he ain't bad looking. What do you think, boys?" The guy continued and grabbed Pete's chin to take a better look at him. The two men standing behind their boss chuckled

"Probably the only reason why Vegas keeps him around" one of them said while running his eyes over Pete's body. He was only in his underwear so that guy had quite a lot of skin to look at.

Pete managed to not roll his eyes at their stupidity

"You must be quite a good whore then huh?" the boss stepped closer. He moved one hand in Pete's hair and with the other one untied the gag and took it out before he ran his hand from Pete's cheek down to his body, over the bruise on Pete's ribs caused by his men during the kidnapping.

"Vegas is not going to like where your hand is" Pete told him.

"Vegas will never know" the guy laughed

"Who's going to tell him about it? Surely not you. After we'll have a bit of fun you're dead. Don't worry, we'll send something to Vegas to let him know to not waste his time with looking for you" he continued while freely running his hand over Pete's body, not being shy to slip his hand down to Pete's ass..

Pete hated that he's chained up to the ceiling. This was boring. This guy was boring. His touch on Pete's skin felt awful. Everything he was saying was stupid. Pete wanted Vegas. He wanted Vegas to be here while Pete is all tied up and helpless. Not that Pete was helpless. He's not some damsel in distress. Some chains are not a problem for him. But being chained up while being almost naked by anyone else but Vegas was really boring. When Vegas has him all tied up he doesn't even want to break free. When Vegas touches him when he's all tied up he can happily spend the rest of his life in chains.

"...do you say?" the guy slapped Pete's cheek a bit and Pete was brought back in reality after he got too distracted by daydreaming about his sexy husband

"Hm?" Pete asked

"I said that maybe you might be useful to us more than just a quick fuck. Maybe you know some of Vegas's dirty secrets, don't you?" the guy said.

"I know all of Vegas's dirty secrets you idiot" Pete thought

"But how should we make you want to share some of them with us?" the guy wondered

"You could try to say please. Maybe if you'll beg nicely I might get in a sharing mood" Pete shrugged, as much as he could, and smiled cutely. He was not worried or nervous at all and his smile grew even bigger when he saw how much that annoyed all three of them.

The guy went to the table by the wall with all sorts of scary looking instruments. Vegas's collection is better Pete thought when he saw some of the stuff on the table.

The guy grabbed a sharp knife and came back to Pete

"Oh...fun" Pete giggled and glanced at the blade

"You think this is fun?" the guy growled and grabbed Pete's hair to make him tilt back his head and then he pressed the blade to Pete's throat

"Still having fun?" he asked and pressed the blade against Pete's skin. Pete felt the skin break and he felt a few droplets of blood on his skin. He chuckled while looking the guy in the eyes.

"What are you playing at?" Pete thought amused "You just said you want information from me you idiot. So you're not going to kill me"

"What the fuck is so funny?" The guy asked and grabbed Pete's hair tighter when a smile appeared on Pete's face.