Jungkook's Peace

While the group had been living peacefully together for a while now, there was still something bugging Jungkook.

It kept him awake at night, laying among his boyfriends in their giant bed.

It distracted him during the day, making him lose focus during school.

It occupied all his thoughts until all he could think about was getting it done.

Finally, he decided he could wait no longer and he picked up the phone, dialing a number.

"Kopriell Prison, how may I help you?"

-

Jungkook was walked down a long, white hallway, with two guards on either side of him. The overhead lighting was extremely bright and he squinted as they guided him to a door that had to be buzzed open.

They had already searched him for any weapons or contraband and after taking everything but his clothes and shoes, he was finally allowed in to the visiting room.

Since Yoongi's father wasn't in here for murder or violent crimes, he was allowed visitors and Jungkook saw him sitting at a table, handcuffed.

Jungkook walked over and sat on the other side of the table.

"No touching. You get ten minutes and that's it." The guard watching them said.

This won't even take five.

"I know you," Yoongi's father said, looking at Jungkook. "You were at the trial."

Jungkook nodded. "I'm one of Yoongi's students."

The man snorted. "Dunno why he went into teaching. No money there."

Jungkook bit his tongue, not wanting to say how with two entrepreneurs, a doctor/lawyer/genius, an author and a researcher's all combined incomes, Yoongi was spoiled rich by his six boyfriends.

"So, what brings you here?" The man asked. "Did Yoon send you to deliver me a message?"

Jungkook shook his head. "He doesn't know I'm here, but I do have a message for you."

"Oh yeah?" The man smirked. "What is it?"

Jungkook fixed him with a cold glare, letting all his anger at the disgusting man flood through him. He wanted this moment to be everything.

He jumped up from his seat suddenly, and punched Yoongi's father as hard as he could.

The men flew off his seat, blood spraying from his mouth. Three teeth fell to the floor and the man was in too much pain to even scream.

The guard grabbed Jungkook and immediately dragged him out.

He didn't stop until he had tossed Jungkook outside, tossing him his bag of items. "I know that man was gross, but you still can't punch him, kid."

Jungkook didn't care he was kicked out. He had done what he had come there to do.

He stood up, brushing the dirt off his knees.

He felt better.

-

"Kook, what happened to your hand?" Jimin gasped at dinner that evening.

Jungkook hid his hand under the table. "Smacked it into a door earlier."

Hoseok laughed. "Ha, what a dumbass!"

Jungkook noticed Yoongi staring at him and he blushed.

-

Later that night, Yoongi knocked on Jungkook's door.

"Yeah!" Jungkook called, playing video games on his computer. His hand had been bandaged by Namjoon and after being scolded for being clumsy, Namjoon deemed the boy to be fine.

Yoongi came inside and sat on Jungkook's bed.

Jungkook paused his game and looked at his boyfriend.

"Who did you punch?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook was startled. "I...I smacked it in a door-"

"I'm a pain slut, Jungkook. I know what a hand looks like after punching someone. So, who was it?" Yoongi said, his gaze unwavering.

Jungkook looked at the floor. "Your father."

It was silent for a moment and then Yoongi walked over.

He bent down and kissed Jungkook's hair.

"Thanks for punching him hard." Yoongi murmured with a smirk.

Jungkook looked up. "You're not mad at what I did?"

"I'm a little upset I couldn't get that recorded and framed but no, I'm not mad at you." Yoongi chuckled as he straightened up.

Jungkook beamed in relief. "I knocked him off his chair! He lost three teeth!"

Yoongi smiled at him. "I'm glad you're at peace now. I could tell you were distracted these past few days."

Jungkook nodded. "I know the best revenge is living a happy life, but sometimes you need to do that as well as punch them."

Yoongi chuckled. "Goodnight, Kook."

He made to leave when Jungkook suddenly jumped up.

"Wait! Can I sleep with you tonight?" He asked.

Yoongi held out his hand for Jungkook to take.

Jungkook ran over and grabbed it, letting Yoongi lead them both back to his room.

They changed into pajamas and climbed into bed together, just them.

Jungkook held Yoongi close as the smaller boy slowly fell asleep.

Today he had finally gotten his peace, and he knew Yoongi had his already- living this life. Married to his love, and living with his best friends and boyfriends in this amazing house with his dream job.

Yoongi's dad deserved all the punches in the world, but he was constantly getting the biggest slap of all; knowing he missed out on being able to have Min Yoongi in his life.

He finally fell asleep, a soft smile on his face.