Friendship

"Agust!" Namjoon shouted, startling Jimin awake from his nap.

The small pinkette hastily climbed out of bed, tangling his legs in the sheets and crashed to the floor with an "oof!"

He scrambled to his feet, hurrying to the hallway, where he peered over the banister to see Namjoon scolding Agust.

"You can't just take shit without asking first!" Namjoon was saying, arms crossed.

"Why not?" Agust asked. "It's easy, you just grab it and then don't tell anyone."

"I don't mean you can't physically," Namjoon huffed. "I mean that you can't take Taehyung's car out without asking him first! He was late to his appointment today because you stole his car!"

"I gave it back." Agust defended himself.

"You did not! It's in the shop because you wrecked it!" Namjoon screeched. "You could have been hurt, why don't you ever think first?"

"Bold of you to assume I can think!" Agust flared.

Jimin raced to get between them. "Stop fighting! I hate it when friends yell!"

"Friends?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow. "Seokjin, Taehyung, Jungkook, you and even Hobi are my friends. I barely tolerate this...baby/pet thing."

"I'm older than you," Agust snarled, stepping closer to the taller boy. "You talk like I'm shit yet you never use any respect to me, so what does that make you?"

"Don't fight!" Jimin used all his strength to push them apart.

"Jimin, stay away from him." Namjoon ordered.

"No, let me help him!" Jimin pleaded with the tallest boy.

Namjoon frowned. "What do you mean?"

"He just needs to be taught how to act like a good boy." Jimin said. "I can do that, I'm a good boy!"

"You are the best, Jiminie," Namjoon agreed. "But some people are just too...Agust-like to change."

"Oh sure, talk about me like I'm not here, or like I'm a dog." Agust let out a dramatic moan. "We don't even have to be in a bedroom for you to degrade me, huh? How lucky am I?"

Jimin faced him. "Agustie, you want to learn, right? How to get along with everyone so everyone likes you? Then Joonjoon will call you his friend!"

Agust made a face. "Who says I even want to be his friend? He doesn't dry his back when he gets out of the shower."

"And Joonie," Jimin turned to face him. "Wouldn't it be a great relief to you and everyone else if Agust didn't do things like steal and crash a car anymore?"

"Well, yes, but-"

"Then I'll teach him!" Jimin cheered, grabbing a startled Agust's wrist, dragging him up the stairs to his bedroom.

"Is this going to involve some kinky roleplaying?" Agust winked as Jimin pulled him along. "Which of us is wearing the skirt?"

Jimin pushed the alter to sit on the bed, shutting his door behind him. "Okay, this will be easy. You just need to learn how to be friendly and then everyone will all get along and not fight anymore! You can do that, right Agust?"

Agust focused on blowing a tuft of stray hair out of his eyes, going slightly cross-eyed to see it.

"I believe enough for both of us." Jimin decided.

He picked up his phone and went to the group chat.

Jimin: everyone, what one trait do you think is the most important for friendship?