Anything For Baby

It was late at night when Namjoon finally came home.

His family were all spread out on the couches and chairs, half of them asleep due to the late hour, snuggled up under blankets as the TV light lit up their faces.

Yoongi was one of the ones still awake, of course waiting for his husband.

"There you are, sub." He rose from his chair. "We were starting to think something bad had happened."

"Was at library." Namjoon muttered, tiredly kicking off his shoes in the foyer. It took him a few tries to get them off, and he huffed when they finally flew off his feet and hit the wall.

"Doesn't the library close at like nine?" Seokjin glanced at his phone, wincing at the brightness. "It's nearly two in the morning!"

"Yeah, had to move to a 24 hour internet Cafe to finish my three thesis's." Namjoon dropped his heavy bag to the ground, letting the thick textbooks and slim laptop knock against each other as they hit the carpet.

Yoongi frowned. "That's not healthy, Namjoon. You need to go to bed, now. And when was the last time you ate?"

Namjoon wasn't sure, but he wasn't hungry right now. He knew Yoongi meant business when he called him by his name and not any nickname, but he didn't have time to do anything but finish his work.

"Nyummiebuggie, you know your big beautiful brain is my biggest kink, but power it off for the night." Hoseok begged, curled up against Seokjin. "We can help you with your work tomorrow, after a full night's rest and a healthy breakfast."

But Namjoon shook his head. "I have an assignment due tomorrow- technically today. I need it finished before first hour, which is in..." He checked his watch and it took him a minute to remember how to tell time. "Six hours."

"It can wait." Yoongi said more sternly. "You need to take some time for yourself before you get overworked."

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "I'm fine. I can handle much worse than this, guys. Thanks for the care, but I got this."

"Namjoon-"

Namjoon hurried up the stairs, cutting Seokjin off with his abrupt exit.

The three who were still awake looked at each other.

"Is it still called kidnapping if we tie him to the bed for his own good?" Hoseok asked.

-

99% of the time, Yoongi loved his subs stubbornness.

It was a defining characteristic, Namjoon's biggest personality trait, and definitely Yoongi's favorite sight to see when it slowly crumbled away to reveal a begging, fucked out, crying, desperate sub underneath.

But right now, it was that rare 1% of the time where Yoongi wished his sub would actually just listen to him like all the other submissive bottoms out there would.

"Namjoon. Come to bed." He growled sleepily, rolling over in the empty bed to see his husband typing on the computer, the glow keeping Yoongi awake.

Namjoon ignored him, his fingers typing away on the keyboard, his face lit with the soft glow of the screen.

Yoongi huffed, cursing himself for having such a bias for the strong, defiant types.

Namjoon grabbed the energy drink that sat beside him and took a long sip, which Yoongi frowned at.

"That's your, what, sixth one tonight?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "I'm not a doctor but if you keep drinking those at that rate your heart is gunna give out."