Suga

Namjoon moaned in pure pleasure as his orgasm hit him full force, arms shaking as he held himself up over Yoongi.

He hadn't topped in so long that he almost forgot how good it felt to have something hot and tight around his dick. Getting fucked still gave him more pleasure, especially when Yoongi was the one doing it, because he knew all the things Namjoon liked, and always had a little surprise up his sleeve, but right now, the powerful dom was on his back, looking especially small under Namjoon's broad, tall, strong body.

Yoongi looked up at him, unable to say anything because of the white cloth tied tightly over his mouth. His arms were raised above his head, tied to the headboard by rope.

Namjoon smirked down at him, pulling out of the smaller boys hole, eyeing the way his come slowly seeped out and onto their sheets. "You know, Jungkook thinks he's hot shit for topping you, but never forget I topped you first."

Yoongi said something that was muffled, and Namjoon reached up and pulled the cloth down so his husband could speak properly.

"What was that, baby?"

"You did it first, but Jungkook did it better." Yoongi teased him, pulling his leg up and nudging the boy's thigh with his toes.

Namjoon scowled, shoving the gag back in place. "Congrats, brat. You earned yourself a punishment. You can stay like this all night and think about where your bratty mouth gets you."

He quickly pulled the gag back down. "Is that okay with you, baby?" He whispered.

Yoongi chuckled, nodding. Sure, it wouldn't be super comfortable, but it would make his husband happy, and Yoongi was nothing but whipped for Namjoon and his dimples, hence why he had let the normally sub boy top him tonight.

Namjoon kissed him deeply for a few moments, before pulling back and sliding the cloth back up.

He rubbed in his freedom by getting off the bed and taking a long hot shower, purposely leaving Yoongi the way he was- with come still leaking out his ass.

He knew Yoongi was going to give him hell in sexual revenge in the morning, but for tonight, Namjoon was the one who had been on top.

Figuratively and literally.

He changed into pajamas and flicked off the light.

He crawled back into bed beside Yoongi, making sure his husband was still warm and covered under the blanket (he could only be so cruel to the man he loved most in the world).

He yawned, grabbing Yoongi and cuddling against him as he drifted asleep. "Goodnight, baby. I love you."

-

It wasn't anyone's fault, and nothing anyone could have predicted or planned for, but it still happened.

Yoongi had had a random nightmare that night, and because it was his job to protect him, Suga immediately took over to spare him the terror.

However, when the alter opened his eyes, he found himself in a far more horrifying nightmare.

One that was real.

He tried to pull his arms down, and when he realized they were bound above him, his heart started to pound.

He went to scream, but something scratchy covered his mouth, silencing him.

Panicking, the alter thrashed on the bed, and groaned when pain raced up his spine.

Yoongi had been fucked last night.

Yoongi never bottomed- something horrible had to have happened, and that explained why he was tied up.

Fear crept into the alter's body, making his heart hammer almost painfully in his chest.