Jealousy

"Hoseok texted, said we need more hot glue." Yoongi said, looking down at his phone.

Namjoon scoffed. "No, it's a sex thing for him and it's gross. I'm not buying him any more."

Yoongi just smiled, following behind his husband as Namjoon pushed their cart of items down the aisle. They turned the corner and almost crashed carts with a man pushing his full one.

"Oops, sorry." The man apologized, backing up- until he looked past Namjoon and saw Yoongi. He smiled. "Well hey there."

Yoongi gave a friendly smile back and waved.

Namjoon looked at them and frowned.

"Whats your name?" The man leaned over, resting his arms on the handle of the cart, nonchalantly showing off his buff biceps.

"Yoongi." Yoongi answered, keeping his cute smile up.

He could feel Namjoon tensing beside him and fought to keep his smirk in check.

"Cute name." The man winked. "I'm Sam, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." Namjoon interjected, putting himself between Sam and Yoongi. "We have a lot of shopping to do, so goodbye."

Yoongi barely bit back a laugh by his subs obvious jealousy.

"Oh sure. I'll get out of your way." Sam smiled and stepped aside.

Yoongi waved goodbye to the man, his eyes still shining with mirth at Namjoon's scowl.

"Wait, before you go." Sam reached into his back pocket and pulled out a marker. "Can I give you my number?"

Namjoon stopped, glaring over his shoulder as Yoongi held out his pale arm, rolling up the sleeve so Sam could scribble his digits on his arm.

"Thanks." Sam beamed. "See you later, Yoongi!"

"Bye bye." Yoongi grinned, before facing his sub.

Namjoons eyes were narrowed, the anger in his expression obvious.

"What?" Yoongi asked innocently. "Wasn't he such a nice man?"

Namjoon scowled and shook his head, pushing the cart again.

"Whatever. Come on."

Yoongi giggled, skipping to keep up with Namjoons fast pace. "Did you see his muscles? They were huge! I bet he could lift me up with one hand!"

Namjoon didn't bother to reply, and Yoongi hopped onto the front of the cart, facing his love. "Aren't foreigners just so exotic? His blue eyes were so stunning!" He teased his husband, finding it cute and endearing how jealous Namjoon was.

"Mm." Namjoon glared at the laundry detergent, grabbing a random bottle and slamming it down into the cart.

Yoongi continued to tease him, all the way to check out, and then out the doors and to the car.

Namjoon glared out the windshield as he turned the radio up all the way to drown out Yoongi.

When they parked in the driveway a few minutes later, Namjoon slammed his door shut and stormed over to Yoongi's side, opening the door and yanking him out.

"Sub-" Yoongi gasped when he was suddenly lifted over Namjoon's shoulder, the taller boys hand placed firmly on his back to hold him there as he marched into the house, kicking the door open and startling Jungkook and Seokjin, who were cuddling on the couch.

"Hey guys, how was shop- uh, okay, bye then?" Jungkook called, confusion clear in his voice when Namjoon ignored them and stomped right to the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind he and Yoongi.

Yoongi chuckled when Namjoon set him down on the counter next to the sink. "You're really jealous."

Namjoon turned on the water and grabbed a towel, getting it wet under the spray. He faced Yoongi, his pissed off expression enough to make Yoongi's breath catch.

"Give me your arm." Namjoon commanded. Yoongi smirked and obeyed, rolling up his sleeve. Namjoon grabbed his wrist bruisingly and rubbed the wet washcloth over the marker scribbled on Yoongi's skin, blurring it.

"Ow," Yoongi complained, even though it didn't hurt. "Bad sub!"

"My muscles are bigger." Namjoon muttered, his eyes darkening as he rubbed the now stained washcloth harder, smudging the numbers so they were faint and unreadable.

Yoongi bit back his coo. Namjoon was so precious when he was jealous.

Namjoon finally stepped back, looking at Yoongi's arm. The blue ink was smeared across the pale skin, like a large bruise.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow at him. "Happy?"

"You're mine." Namjoon crossed his arms, standing up for his actions.

Yoongi hopped off the counter, walking up to his husband. "No, sub."

Namjoon paused, blinking. "What do you-"

"You are mine." Yoongi suddenly pushed Namjoon back, his fingers squeezing the boys muscles as he kissed his husband deeply.

Namjoon made a pleased sound, smiling into the kiss as he submitted to Yoongi almost instantly, wanting Yoongi to mark him up to show the world they were together. Yoongi shoved Namjoon against the bathtub, making the boy fall backwards into it. Yoongi straddled him inside the white ceramic, cupping his subs face so he could kiss him better.

The door opened and Jimin came in, raising an eyebrow at the couple making out in the bathtub. He ignored them, opening the cabinet to brush his teeth.

The couple didn't break up their make out session as Jimin finished up, muttering a "Sluts,", as he shut the door behind him.

Yoongi finally pulled back, pressing their foreheads together as Namjoon's hands grabbed him, keeping him close. "You know I love you more than anyone else in the world, right Namjoon?"

The boy let out an "Mmm,", kissing up Yoongi's exposed neck as he inhaled his husbands familiar scent.

"My precious, adorable baby." Yoongi leaned back down, pressing soft kisses to Namjoon's hair, dimples, lips, nose. "All mine."

"Yours." Namjoon breathed, wrapped his hand around his wedding ring, still sitting around his finger.

The door opened and Hoseok looked down in surprise at them.

"Well at least you're sinning on a surface that's easy to clean."

"Get. Out. Loser." Namjoon growled between pressing kisses on Yoongi.

"Homos." Hoseok muttered, leaving as well. He flicked the light off on them, but the couple continued in the dark, not caring they couldn't see each other.

They let their hands roam over each other, their sense of touch being their eyes as they admitted their love for each other over and over again.

By the time morning came, the faded numbers on Yoongi's arm were forgotten.