Slutshine

Namjoon used Yoongi's computer in the teachers office to write his ten essays, happily working by himself in the calm room.

He could have used his laptop and worked anywhere, but Hoseok had been annoying him all day, continually popping in any room Namjoon tried to hide in, being loud and making his usual comments while the student tried to work.

Finally, Yoongi had laughed and let Namjoon use his office, since the door came with a lock on it and Namjoon was finally able to work in peace on his homework.

That lasted for about nine and a half minutes.

The student looked up when he heard the sound of something scratching at the door.

"Nyaaaaaamjuuuuun," Hoseok wailed, throwing himself at the door. "What are you dooooing?"

Namjoon huffed, searching for headphones he could use to drown the boy out.

"Go away, Hoe-suck." Namjoon called. "I'm busy."

"Are you doing sexy smart stuff?" Hoseok gasped, the doorknob nearly breaking in his attempt to break in. "Let me warm your cock!"

"No, just leave me alone so I can get this done." Namjoon huffed, trying to focus on his work.

"But Nummie!" Hoseok whined, the door rattling in his frame. "ᴺʸᵘᵐᵐᶦᵉ!"

"Stop." Namjoon growled, angrily typing. "Go away."

"Reeeeeeeeeeᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉ...."

The voice gradually fell away and Namjoon rolled his eyes at the dramatic exit, but he was just glad the boy had finally left him alone.

He finished his conclusion on his third paper, pleased he was making progress.

And then came shuffling sounds.

With a sigh, Namjoon looked over.

A phone was being wedged under the door, clearly trying to get at an angle where it could see Namjoon.

"Hoseok." Namjoon growled.

There was an "Eep!", and the flash went off, and then the phone quickly retreated.

Annoyed, but willing to ignore it, Namjoon turned back to his work.

Knock knock.

"Go away."

"I'm a delivery man, I have a booty call to deliver to a Mr. Sexy Sherlock?"

"Hoseok- leave."

"But Namcutest!" Hoseok wailed, throwing himself against the door. "I'm bored and love you!"

"Go commit sins with Seokjin." Namjoon called.

"He's at the bakery and everyone left to go visit him." Hoseok grumbled.

"Why didn't you join them?"

"Because you were staying behind and I love you."

Namjoon sighed. "I'm busy right now, I have a lot of work to do. Go to the bakery, I'll join you all when I'm done."

"Why can't I come in?"

"Because you'll distract me."

"I'm already distracting you now. Might as well let me in."

Namjoon ignored him, resuming his work.

A few minutes of silence passed, and while the student enjoyed the peace, he also grew suspicious.

Knock knock.

The window slid open and Hoseok fell to the carpet with an "Oof!"

"Hoseok!" Namjoon jumped up from his chair. "How the hell did you- we're on the second floor!"