Nightmare

Namjoon was awoken by the soft sound of sniffling, slowly coming to his senses in the darkness.

He rolled over, waking up more when he realized Yoongi was crying softly.

"Baby?" He asked, reaching a hand out in the darkness, feeling his husbands shoulder. He ran his hand down Yoongi's arm, and he could tell from the position that Yoongi was hiding his face with his arms.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He whispered, sitting up a little. He gathered his tiny husband into his arms, laying Yoongi on top of his broad chest.

Yoongi sniffed, scrubbing his eyes. "Amore..."

Namjoon pressed his lips to Yoongi's forehead, gently brushing the teachers hair back with careful fingers. "I'm here, sweetheart. Are you okay? Bad dream?"

Yoongi sighed and nodded. "My...I...he..."

"It's alright baby, you don't have to relive it by telling me." Namjoon kissed him again, and then once more. "Want me to help you forget?"

Yoongi nodded, melting into the soft, lingering kisses.

Namjoon maneuvered him so that Yoongi was laying on his side on his husband, his legs curled up and his hands clutching Namjoon's shirt.

Namjoon wrapped one strong arm around Yoongi's back, keeping him in place, his other hand sneaking into Yoongi's boxers.

Yoongi moaned softly as Namjoon's fingers wrapped around his cock, delicately and slowly rubbing him up and down.

Namjoon kept pressing kisses to Yoongi's hair as he slowly stroked him.

"It's okay baby, you're safe with me." He assured him, his voice deep in the pressing darkness.

A tear slipped down Yoongi's cheek as he tried to forget the monster in his nightmare, shifting his legs a little as the pleasure started to grow, distracting him.

"I love you, Yoongi."

Yoongi loved him too, opening his mouth to let out soft pants, his eyes fluttering closed.

The heat from Namjoon's around him, holding him close was comforting, and Yoongi buried his face in his husbands chest, shifting his legs a little more as the pleasure built.

A kiss to his hair. A kiss to his forehead. Soft words spoken in the dark room.

Yoongi relaxed more, forgetting his nightmare as he circled his hips to match Namjoon's hand movements.

He whimpered softly, close.

"I know baby, it's okay. Let it out." Namjoon encouraged softly, his plush lips brushing over Yoongi's ear.

Yoongi's hold tightened on Namjoon's shirt as he came with a soft cry, shaking a little as Namjoon stroked him through it.

While Yoongi caught his breath, Namjoon removed his hand and pulled the boys dirty boxers off, skillfully pulling his pants back on.

He continued to hold Yoongi until his breathing evened out, his grip relaxing as he went pliant on top of Namjoon, still bundled up in his husbands strong arms.

Namjoon smiled fondly, pressing a few more kisses.

"I love you, Min Yoongi. Sweet dreams."