Stress

Yoongi worked silently on some paperwork in his study, adjusting his glasses as he thought.

His peaceful quiet was interrupted when his door was kicked open and Namjoon strode in.

"Namjoon-"

The boy said nothing, just stomped over to the desk and dropped down, crawling under the small space to face Yoongi's legs.

"Baby," Yoongi lifted himself off the seat a little so Namjoon could slide down his pants and boxers down. "Did you have a bad day?"

"Fucking physics teacher only gave me a 100% grade when I deserved a 150%." Namjoon muttered, yanking the clothing out of his way. "Fucking robbed me."

Yoongi chuckled. "Want me to talk to him for you, baby?"

"Mm. Just want this." Namjoon said, grabbing Yoongi's cock and guiding it to his mouth.

He wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist and rested his cheek on the space between his husbands spread thighs, holding Yoongi's cock in his mouth with a stressed huff.

Yoongi reached a hand down to ruffle the boys hair. "Aw, my poor baby."

He kissed his fingers and then pressed them to the boys cheek, feeling the outline of his cock in Namjoon's mouth.

Namjoon closed his eyes, relaxing now that he was so close to his husband. He inhaled Yoongi's familiar cologne, the kind Namjoon had bought for him on their last anniversary, and listened to the sounds of Yoongi working above him.

Yoongi rubbed Namjoon's shoulder for him, massaging out the days tension. "I'm sorry baby. I'm sure he'll see he made a mistake and correct it. Of course you only turn in 150% worthy papers, he should know that by now."

Namjoon felt happy at the teachers words and agreed with a hum, pulling Yoongi a little closer.

Yoongi continued to praise him, massaging the boys shoulder and playing with his hair until Namjoon drifted off.

Yoongi smiled at how cute his baby looked and kissed him one more time, before focusing on his work.

With Namjoon here, he felt he could power through the boring paperwork now.

But he decided to drag it out to give his baby time to rest.

He'd do anything for Min Namjoon, after all.