Agust Gets The D

It all started because Agust would not shut up.

"Guess who fucked Jimin so hard he forgot his own name?" He bragged, strutting around the house like he was the king of it. "Fucked him unconscious for three hours last night, no biggie."

Jungkook, who fucked Jimin the most, was a little more annoyed than the other residents of the house, because he had done everything Agust was being cocky about and never once told other people about it.

And while Jimin didn't mind Agust informing everyone else in the house about their activities, everyone else was getting tired of hearing them, Jungkook could tell by the way they huffed and put in headphones, or turned up the volume of the TV whenever he started one of his hour long bragfests.

But Jungkook decided that as annoying as it was, there was nothing wrong with it all, as long as Agust kept everything safe and consensual- and he did.

Still, however, the boy was getting more and more peeved by the alter's constant arrogance. I mean, Jungkook loved Jimin, but literally anyone could top Jimin. It wasn't like Agust won gold in the sex Olympics.

Jungkook had dommed Min fucking Yoongi, for fucks sake. The untopable, most dominant person ever to exist- Jungkook had him breathless, fucked out and in panties by the end of the hour. And on that same day, he had dommed Min Namjoon as well. Stubborn, strong, defiant Namjoon. Had Agust done that? Not even close.

So finally, Jungkook could hold himself back no longer, and he rounded on Agust, cutting the alter off mid brag one day.

"You know, if you think you're such a hot shot dom, you should really expand your fuckbase to more than just one sub who is literally 100% submissive." He said.

Agust glanced up from the manga he was reading. "What do you mean?"

"You only fuck Jimin, and then brag like you just fucked a dominant top. Sorry, but you're not a true dom." Jungkook shrugged.

Agust glared. "I am a dom, bunny."

"To Jimin, sure. Maybe even to Seokjin and Taehyung too. But that's all. You're not a true dom." Jungkook laughed, seeing he was getting the alter worked up.

Agust sat up, setting his book aside. "I've fucked Namjoon."

"So have I. That boy is a total bottom, that's nothing." Jungkook leaned back in his chair, knowing his easygoing confidence was annoying Agust.

Agust stood up, crossing his arms. "So, what makes you think you're more dom than me?"

"A lot." Jungkook said honestly. "But it's not that you're not a dom, because you have topped a couple people, so I'll give you that. It's more the fact that I could dom you, and that fact puts me above you. So, I'm a true dom, and you're a switch at best."

He could see the anger in the alter's eyes and fought back a laugh at how easy it was to mess with him.

"That's a goddamn lie." Agust growled. "You could never ever top me."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Oh? Want me to prove it's true?"

"Try your best, bunny." Agust scoffed, tossing his black hair back.

"Okay." Jungkook turned serious. "I will."

"When?"

"When I feel like it."

"Which will be when?"

"When I decide it's a good time."

"And when will that be?"

Jungkook sighed and turned back to his computer, putting his headphones on to block out the annoying alter.

-