𝙊𝙉𝙀, 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩.

𝙔𝙄𝙉 ᵈᵃᵛⁱˢ ☯︎

❦︎༄ 𝙏𝙊𝘿𝘼𝙔, 𝙄𝙉 𝙐𝙉𝙄𝙎𝙊𝙐𝙒𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝙐𝙉𝙄𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙄𝙏𝙔, sat around the desk of my band member, planning to associate with the transferee after gossiping and talking about rumors we heard

❦︎༄ 𝙏𝙊𝘿𝘼𝙔, 𝙄𝙉 𝙐𝙉𝙄𝙎𝙊𝙐𝙒𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝙐𝙉𝙄𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙄𝙏𝙔, sat around the desk of my band member, planning to associate with the transferee after gossiping and talking about rumors we heard. "𝘐 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘴."

My eyes turned as it alarmed my mind, our current bassist had moved out of the school after half of the students caught him having affairs with a professor.

"Does he bring his bass around?" I asked my group member with wide concern, I was bound to test his skills so we could rehearse songs for events in the school or even do gigs.

"Supposedly not, he doesn't have a reason to."

"𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘕 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰," I had shouted, making my members flinch from the volume.

"Call him by the break time bell rings, Xin," I ordered, locking eyes with the boy wearing a tight black sleeveless with a studded choker and piercings.

"I have a date to attend," Xin whined,

"I wasn't asking, xin it was simply an order."

༄ 𝙓𝙄𝙉 ᵐⁱˡˡᵉʳ

𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙍𝙊𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀 male my height, he wasn't the type to wear punk or grunge shit inside the school grounds, "What's good, partridge?" I wrapped an arm around his shoulder

"About to go get lunch, wanna come with?" he greeted with a cheeky smile that defined his cheekbones.

"I was gonna ask you for something.." He let out a 'hm'?

I walked recklessly like a drunkard among the hallways, with my arm around his neck walking slowly to the club room.

"We want you to play bass for us, and we will decide whether you're in or not."

"What? This school had a band? I-"

we stopped in front of a thick wooden door with the sign,

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋? 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄.
ᵈⁱᵛⁱⁿᵉ'ˢ ᶜᵃᵛᵉ

"I know right, sick ass name." I grinned looking at the smirking man in my arm.

we entered the cold room with displays of black and instruments around the room, greeted by a girl with a keyboard and a boy that just hit the drum.

in the very back, Y/N was sitting gripping a black microphone in her palm as she spun around the chair.

"Good afternoon, everyone! I'm Louis Partridge, and I am a transferee-" Roxy interrupted the brunette by pressing the most random keys on full volume.

"Man, don't be too formal and grab the bass already!"

Y/N ran towards the hanging bass in the wall, handing it to the tall figure.

He grabbed the neck of the bass carefully,

He had placed the curve of the bass and pressed his fingers on the frets, strumming each string with different fingers.

he had played us a wonderful solo and basslines along with the team playing their parts, he had a great vibe and dealt with everyone.

though his style was slightly different, it was fine it's not the style that we needed.

"Everybody sit down, Y/N will be deciding whether he accepted or not-" I ordered our members to calm down and wait for the leader's approval, getting cut off suddenly.

"He's already accepted we need a bassist for our next gig."

"Stupid, you already approved before he even played?" I remarked,

"Yeah."

"What if he didn't even know how to play it?"

"Then I'll make him learn, Don't underestimate my choices, Xin. "

Everyone sighed after the exchange of bickering with The leader.

everybody sighed once again, turning to the brown-haired boy standing with the bass strap over his wide shoulders. "Welcome to the gang partridge." Everybody said, saying our signature introductions.

"𝒀/𝑵, 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓, 𝒗𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒐." she winked and continued staying quiet, "Dale Sallow, Drums."

"Xin Miller, guitarist." He clicked his tongue and winked, "Roxy Hart, keyboard!"

"Welcome to divines cave, Louis!" Everybody greeted with a smile,

everything was going smoothly now, he was good at bass, had pretty nice humor and he got along with everyone.

Everyone was praising Louis with applause simply congratulating him for his achievement.

But, his approval wasn't complete yet.

"Though, you need to sign a contract and some files to fill to get an ID to enter the school grounds and the cave anytime." The leader walked with a pile of paper in her hand handing it to Louis,

"Here, it has to be finished by later you can drop it off at my crib." There was a ripped-out paper with her address and number on it.

"𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙞𝙨,"
𝘖𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦- 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴.