𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

𝙔𝘼𝙉𝙂ˡᵒᵘⁱˢ ☯︎

❦︎༄𝙊𝘿𝘿𝙇𝙔, I have noticed how weird her place was, there were 'way to hell' and negative comments way to her home

she wanted me to know something, but she didn't wanna be the one to tell me.

is she hiding something?

she isn't.

she just isn't to spill everything because she might break down, but she'll be the one to explain.

She's inarticulate,

Everything 𝙞𝙨 𝙊𝘽𝙎𝙀𝘾𝙐𝙍𝙀.

Saying Good luck each time she mentions something,

I was in a game, was I?

Or was it a test?

I don't know, Miller didn't tell me anything.

But after the puzzles, and testing my strength..

I'm starting to think it is a test.

But, one thing i have noticed.

She doesn't seem to have more friends other than Xin, Roxy, and Dale.

I feel guilty for ignoring her in the hallways whenever I pass by her.

I'm always hearing of her being a demon, and around the corner areas boyars sending out theories and demonic comments about her.

I just ignored it.

she doesn't act or look like a devil.

People assume for the worst, the 'Devil of music'

I knew the Davis story, I simply have heard and read it.

It's in a fictional genre for a reason, people just assume.. 'what if they put it in fiction but in reality they know something we don't?'

Blah blah blah.

You wouldn't know something if you haven't heard that person's side of the story, so you can't assume.

I might be punkish and all, but I have different styles.

Old money? Sure.

Victorian? Okay.

Punk? Yea.

But I have a thing for flowers in any way.

yellow lilies.

Yellow lilies.

Hatred.

But she reminded me of red chrysanthemums.

"𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝘿, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙜𝙤." she took my hand and placed a card with my face and information printed in it.

"I'll go with you.." I offered, theres no way I was letting a girl walk home in the dark right?

"That's creepy.."

"I'm not letting a girl walk home alone."

"Are you assuming I'm weak?"

"You lost to me."

"That's because you were taller."

"And what if the man planning to kidnap you is as tall as me?"

she went quiet and sighed, scratching the back of her head. She lived in a very abandoned place where there could be drug lords hiding.

"It's dangerous there, partridge." She implied putting her hands in her pockets, in which I bulged tongue on the side of my cheek and rolled my eyes.

"Exactly why I should walk you home." I grabbed her wrist gently which she pulled away quickly.

"They're scared of me, partridge."

"What- Why? I don't understand-"

"You'll know everything eventually, but I don't wanna be the one to tell you.." she stopped, gulping.

"Good luck, partridge."

𝑇𝐸𝑆𝑇 𝐼𝐼𝐼; 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑔𝑒 𝑑𝑜 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑟𝑢𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑠 𝑠𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑐𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑠? 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑜𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑔ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟?