𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

𝙔𝘼𝙉𝙂ˡᵒᵘⁱˢ ☯︎

❦︎༄𝙄 𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙆𝙀𝘿 𝙁𝘼𝙎𝙏𝙇𝙔 𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙍𝙊𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙉𝘿𝙀 𝘽𝙇𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙀𝘿 guy talking to a woman in the lockers

"Miller." I said seriously, looking him dead in the eye.

He ignored, the short girl glanced at me and kept talking with the boy.

i gripped his hands, pulling him away from the woman.

"We need to talk." I said seriously with a sigh,

"Well, i'm busy-" he tried pulling his hand away from the grip.

"I wasn't asking, Miller." i shot him a glare making his free force let go.

"I see." he said.

we started walking down the hallways to the club, where roxy and dale hung out at.

I pushed the door letting myself and Xin in, settling my bag down one of the tables.

i saw the curtains displayed with 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 rays of the sunlight, with 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨 stars.. 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 artists on a stage, a bassist, a guitarist, a drummer, and a singer, 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆 rays of spotlight, 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 audiences, 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 hand prints with different colors, signed signature which i assume them and their old bassists art.

I locked the door behind me with everyones eyes sticked to me, my back rested on the door.

"What's with Davis's rumors?" I looked at them, in confusion.

Maybe they were the ones going to tell me everything, i was very serious.

i sighed, i will point everything that made me feel uneasy.

"Her being the the devil or music, davis.."
𝑂𝑛𝑒.

i counted in my fingers,

"The graffiti on the way to her home.."
𝑻𝒘𝒐.

"The yellow lilies- that symbolized hatred."
𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

"the mind games."
𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟.

"Her family."
𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒.

"her curse."
𝑆𝑖𝑥.

Everyone was silent, one was grinning, Xin was spacing out while dale sat on the chair behind his drums.

"So, you noticed everything now?" Roxy hid her palms on the back of her pleaded skirt, with a smile planted on her face.

"Explain, if she isn't going to, then you guys will." I walked to the desk Miller sat at, slamming my palm on the wood.

"And how would we know, partridge?" He looked up with a horrifying glare, he looks like a a maniac.

"Because," i pushed his back on the wall where the desk was planted, his back slamming on the wall.