𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

❦︎༄ 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙊 𝘼 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙋 𝙎𝙇𝙐𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍, 𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙑𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙄𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝘽𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙊 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏, 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝙊𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙍𝙀𝙈𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙀𝘿 𝙐𝙉𝘼𝙉𝙎𝙒𝙀𝙍𝙀𝘿

Louis and Roxy had entered the room together, with Roxy's hands on her hips with a smug frown and Louis crossing his arms.

"What the hell happened to her?" Louis walked fast to Y/N's sleeping figure on the floor, he kneeled down and took a look at her.

She looked pale, Only a few specific spots of blush was discovered, her eye's were puffy and her eye lashes were wet.

Her nose was stuffy and red.

Louis put his knuckles on Y/N's forehead and neck, surprised by the very warm tempreture her body has.

"She's sick, should we drop her off home?" Louis looked at Roxy with worry as he caressed the sleeping girls hair,

"Well she has to deal with it, we're performing infront two schools by the end of the week!"

"Consider her health, Roxy." 

Before louis could carry her, he was surprised with a voice from the sleeping girl on the floor.

"It's fine louis, we have to. I instructed us to be strict towards each other." she rose up, holding my arm gently, "Thank you for your concern." Her eyes were red and tired, her voice was tired too.

She took papers from her bag, a script for the lyrics, the tabs for the guitarists and bassist and drummers.

she had handed us the paperd and stood up, keeping the other tabs for Xin and Dale.

By the time, everyone grabed their instruments and started to play, though y/n couldn't sing clearly with a cracked voice.

"Sorry my throat is sore."

In a few hours until we completed the song, we waited for Dale and Xin to arrive so they could practice their part for the cover.

"Screaming and shouting with a cracked voice is so, 90'S metal, don't you think?" Dale teased, trying to cheer me up.

"Once we perfect the whole song, i'll bring Davis to the clinic." Louis offered, and stopped picking on his bass.

"Dude, You guys are always together! Chill, ya'll just met." Roxy complained.

"It's not bad to bond with a new band member, is it?" Y/N smirked, with her guitar strapped on to her shoulder.

..

For the next few days, Y/N grew better and better till she could sing properly. The nurse at the clinic confirmed it was because she over worked and skipped alot of meals during the week end.

Everyone in the band visits Y/N daily, to make sure she's eating, getting enough rest and drinking medicine.

They planned their performance and practiced on stage the day before They're gonna perform the song.

For your information, this is a competition too with other bands. Whoever gets to the finals and wins will get a huge amount of money for each band member, cool right?

Not just that, they might also get promoted and get gifted their own studio.

it's a big opportunity for the five of them, since they all are broke young adults, pathetic- oops.

they all planned their outfits, their actions and their activities.

This was louis's first performance with this band after he moved, he enjoys this circle rather than his old one.