𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

𝙔𝙄𝙉ᵈᵃᵛⁱˢ ☯︎

"𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒, 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑑𝑔𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒."

❦︎༄𝙈𝙔 𝙁𝙀𝙀𝙏 𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘾𝙃𝙀𝘿 𝙇𝙀𝙁𝙏 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙂𝙎𝙄𝘿𝙀 𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝘽𝘼𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙎𝙏, I carried my book around my arms while strands of hair ran to my side as we turned in the hallways

"I'm stupidly bored." he faced his back on the lockers beside mine, crossing his arms and a sigh.

"Yeah, you are. Without the -ly and bored though." I let out a corny roast, slamming my locker shut.

"Oddly mean of you but, Let's go." he implied, grabbing my wrist and gently dragging me across the hallways.

Catching up and walking beside him, We reached the empty hallways leaving us with a fragile silence making the tension awkward.

My gaze was locked into the tiled floors, it felt longer to get to whatever he was taking me to but based on the route it was leading to Divine's cave.. time was unusually ticking slower.

Nothing was heard but his loud footsteps and breaths, keychains and chains clinking into each other echoed through the silent hallways.

I finally recognized a familiar door I designed, I grabbed my ID and separated the key twisting the door knob open right after, followed by dropping my own to the floor of the room opening the air conditioner to its max, icing the air trapped inside the room.

I heard a click behind Louis as he dropped his things beside mine, I sat on the floor pulling my backpack beside me, on the other hand, he struggled to take off his blouse revealing a white tank top underneath, his pants and huffs were heard clearly from the distance.

"Something strange I have noticed." he pointed a finger out looking at me, his middle part was settled to the sides, with only one light source open in the room it had reflected the pointy and defined parts of his face. "My style doesn't fit with everyone's."

"Same." I look at him in the eye blankly, grabbing my phone from the pockets of my belongings.

"What do you mean? you dress punky-" 

"I meant, I noticed too," I said with a smug face, a light bulb flashed into my room of mind, and the smug look on my face transitioned into a grin,

"Wanna stay at my home later? I wanna style you." I take a handful of candy out of my bag throwing it in his direction.

"I don't see why not." and that was followed by more silence, "Let's go play ABC, but with things we like." he suggested, making me look away from my phone.

"sure." he was chewing a bunch of candies I had thrown in his direction, he slid himself on the floor right across me, just a few distances away, and I crossed my legs.

He put his hands in a cupping position and crossed his legs, putting each hand on the end of his knees, I waited for a few seconds for him to start, and he just stared at me. "What?"

He sighed with a smile, he grabbed my hand and put the back of my palm right on top his, repeating with the left, My heartbeat got faster.

"I like Alleys." he put his left palm on my right palm then put it back.

"Arctic Monkeys."

"Beatles." He hid his blurry chuckles, trying to not make me notice. "Hey, there's The in-"

"Then I like Beatle bugs!" He smiled, cackling.

"Do you really?!"

"I see them alot when i water my garden so."

I smiled at him, "Brunettes." well, especially brunettes that has brown eyes also. The sunlight would make their hair and eyes glow in such a divine way.

"Candle-" we heard a thud outside, both of our heads turned to the door and looked at each other in confusion.

"That shits haunted." both of us laughed, continuing with the game anyways.

"Candies!"

....

"WHERE'S THE OTHER ANGELS, BY THE WAY?"
We grabbed our bags, ready to leave the clubs on our way home, it was about an hour past dissmissal only a few school staffs were left calculating grades, cleaning rooms and stuff.

we just finished doing the most shittiest and random art, making the most electric riffs, talking about life.

We we're 𝐻𝐼𝐺𝐻 without doing drugs.

𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞'𝙢 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙞 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙊𝙐𝙐𝙪𝘿𝙨..