𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

♫︎

❦︎༄ 𝘾𝙇𝙄𝘾𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙇𝙀𝙁𝙏 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏, 'it was probably just the pile of rocks' that their shoes sank into

The both laughed, the boys cheekbones were rather more showing on the amount of force smilling in his face.

laughing and kicking shit out of their way, they felt like themselves around the time.

No drugs, No cigarettes or Alchohols, They just had fun with each other.

The both went straight into her room, opening the air conditioner.

she had changed into a comfortable wear, grabbing her brothers punkish clothes left in his room.

"Why do you have clothes of a man, in your home?" He asked, while she placed the hangered clothes on the bed, she left him with a stare.

after several hours of making him wear tank tops, tight shirts, baggy clothes, baggy pants sweaters and jewely he grew more appreciative of tight shirts, leather chained jackets, tight black jeans and boots.

She waxed his hair to stay up, in where he found hilarious and ended up liking it anyways.

He loves studded bracelets and chokers overall, she even tried eye liner around his eyes.

"Are you sure, i can use this i mean-" she placed a finger on his mouth making him shush.

"I'm putting a rack of these kind of themed clothing inside the Divine's cave, it's kinda empty." She said smilling at him.

"And in that way, you could change in the school easily too." No one owned his clothes anymore, they left her remember?

this was her home now, everything inside the manor is hers.

"Wanna go out on a walk?"

"Fuck, Yeah!" He put a goofy expression on his face, putting down his ring and middle finger down making a rock star hand sign.

"Let's go, Baby!" he put an arm around her shoulder pulling her out the room with a cheeky grin.

"You become so vicious easily, partridge."

he kept his arm around her for the time being, they went by his house to grab his skateboard, she was introduced to his family, they bought ice cream to serve as dinner, exploring abandoned areas to standby and hang out at, they also sat by a river under a bridge while drinking energy sodas.

"When you asked to style me, i thought you wanted to be a designer." Your back pressed beside his arm, resting while drinking, hearing waves hit the pebbles.

it was saturday tommorow, no school they wouldn't get to see each other for two days

Davis was gonna go on a full time job for money, of course.

it mattered to her, because she wasn't irresponsible enough to just laze around doing nothing to save her life.

"I'm sleepy, Lou." She said, sliding her head down from his arm to his lap, adjusting herself comfortably on his rough black jeans.

"It's only Eight, davis, get off my lap. i'm not gay." he bounced his legs, trying to shake her skull away from his lap.

"I'm not a guy, but surely my dick is bigger than yours." A smirk crawled into my lips, teasing him.

"Proof?"

"You're fuckin' gay, partridge."

and those were her last words.

joke.

Louis had noticed the small snores, a gulp had been heard from his mouth. He sighed, She just drank an energy drink and fell asleep while  drinking it.

Its gonna be a long way back to her home,
𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.