𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

𝙔𝙄𝙉ᵈᵃᵛⁱˢ ☯︎

❦︎༄ 𝙄 𝙏𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝘼 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙋 𝘽𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙃 as Xin started playing the riffs for the songs intro, with Dale, Roxy, And Louis matching the rhythm

𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗎𝖽𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌.

The theme was Alternative, and everyone voted on one song out of everything everyone suggested.

For our second song if we ever get to the finals, It would be metal or rock, it was our option.

My fingers pressed on the strings and the frets, plucking necessary strings.

everything felt slow, my heart beat picked up its pace, my face flushed as my hair brushed across

i smiled, to the crowd of two different school students that collided in the crowd..

𝑁𝑂.1 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇𝑌 𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑀, 𝐴𝑅𝐶𝑇𝐼𝐶 𝑀𝑂𝑁𝐾𝐸𝑌𝑆

"𝙊𝙉𝙀, 𝙏𝙒𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀.." I whisper to the microphone, repeating the intro of the song once again, everyone cheered making me feel chills in my spine.

"So you're on the prowl wondering whether
She left already or not.." People sang the same melody, out voices colliding making a beautiful harmony..

"Leather jacket, collar popped like Cantonna
Never knowing when to stop,"

"Sunglasses indoors, par for the course,
Lights in the floors and sweat on the walls..
Cages and poles," i heared the guitar an drums match the lyrics, my band members sang in melody with me perfectly.

"Call off the search for your soul
Or put it on hold again
She's having a sly indoor smoke
And she calls the folks who run this, her oldest friends.." The crowd sang beautifully, i praised.

"Sipping a drink and laughing at imaginary jokes
As all the signals are sent, her eyes invite you to approach..
And it seems as though those lumps in your throat
That you just swallowed have got you going," My band members voices had cheered me and gave me enough confidence to go on.

my Lips formed into a wide smile, the fast beating in my heart made my cheeks flushed red.

"Come on, come on, come on.." The voices synced, i saw the people on the frontrow smiling.

"Come on, come on, come on," with the lyrics coming out of my mouth, i felt welcomed by the people singing with me.

"Number one party anthem.." i swayed my body, the party lights hitting my skin.

"She's a certified mind blower
Knowing full well that I don't.."

"May suggest there's somewhere from which I might know her,
Just to get the ball to roll."

"Drunken monologues, confused because
It's not like I'm falling in love, I just want ya
To do me no good
And you look like you could.."

the same guitar riffs had played again, while i sang. The lights circling around made everything divine.

"Come on, come on, come on"

"Number one party anthem.."

"Come on, come on, come on"

"Before the moment's gone
Number one party anthem, yeah, yeah"

The chorus played, some screamed, and some sang along.

some cried out loud, too.

"The look of love, the rush of blood
The "She's with me"'s, the Gallic shrug
The shutterbugs, the Camera Plus
The black & white and the color dodge
The good time girls, the cubicles
The house of fun, the number one
Party anthem, oh.."

i grabbed the microphone, i felt the confidence to close my eyes and sang everything whole heartedly.

The riifs went on and on, the hair on my body started to rise.

"Come on, come on, come on
Come on, come on, come on
Come on, come on, come on.."

i took a break, letting the crowd sing the repeating lyrics.

"Before the moment's gone
Number one party anthem
Number one party anthem.." knowing the song is at its climax, i sighed and waved to the crowd.

"Yeah, yeah.." as the last guitar chord got cut off, the crowd cheered, i sent them a huge smile.

"𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝙊𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙁𝙐𝙇 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙈𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘿𝙄𝙑𝙄-"

...

Everyone carried their instruments back to the backstage rooms, with a smile and complimenting each other.

Did i mention, Louis used punk style for our performance?

the smile never left my lips, i felt so happy.

Im so proud of myself, i felt one with the crowd, they were smilling and syncing their voices with me, i felt welcomed.

though, we have to wait for the other bands to finish their performance, they will be a few intermissions before the announcement of the winners.

We all entered the room we were assigned to, i sat beside louis.

"Nice style." I jokingly complimented, "Of course, you styled me." He said back with a bright smile, Xin passed us some sodas to feast to until the announcements, we had about an hour left.

We decides to play some cards, UNO to be exact while we ate snacks.

For a while everyone was bored, the game was calm, one by one they won and left, until it was just me and louis competing.

He only had two left.

I smile at him with my seven cards, i look down on them, it was my turn, i smirked.

i dropped down a reverse, followed by a block, another block, a reverse, a plus two yellow, another yellow block, "UNO!!" i said first, smirking.

a yellow card with printed nine, placed down the table.

"𝙄 𝙒𝙄𝙉!" I jumped from the floor, celebrating my win he sighed and frowned, clearly sulking..

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦.