𝙏𝙒𝙊, 𝙅𝙀𝙀𝙕 𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙄𝙎.

𝙔𝘼𝙉𝙂ˡᵒᵘⁱˢ ☯︎

❦︎༄ 𝙄 𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙆𝙀𝘿 𝘿𝙊𝙒𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙆 𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙀𝙔𝙒𝘼𝙔, sending shivers down my spine, god I passed through an abandoned train station filled with crushed rocks

'Ntavis's bounteous' The sign said,

I reached a place where there was this one vintage mansion in the middle of nowhere, it was vintage and had traces of being inspired by Victorian buildings.

But this creme color had stains of brown and gray, and plant veins crling up every wall.

Is this really where Davis lived?

I took my hands off my black cargo pants and tugged my black leather jacket, gripping the papers in my hand, walking to the entrance of the building.

A step on the puddle of stairs, a creepy feeling manipulated upon me.

The blue-tinted mirror and white door were slightly open, it creaked making me flinch.

I entered the house- it was neat on the inside completely different from the outside.

"Davis?" I called out, I looked around and saw a bunch of Renaissance art on the ceilings.

I had searched everywhere inside the house up and down, but she wasn't in her room where plenty of guitars were displayed, she was nowhere to be seen.

I pulled out my phone and the piece of ripped-out paper she had given me.

nos gib
258-9144

dialing it on my phone, 'The number you have dialed is not yet in service.'

It was a fake, made-up number.
I turned my back- ready to leave, believing I was tricked- scammed, and played with by the Divine's mighty leader.

As I was about to approach the corner to the entrance,

Shut, Click.

Shit, this isn't a fuckin' horror movie, is it?

I grabbed the small knife that hung with my keys, getting ready for combat.

My heart was beating so fast.

A notebook that flipped the pages caught my eye, a neat handwriting with words displayed on the center of the page.

'number of letters is no more than twenty-six."
1907

Numbering.

Letters.

I looked at the ripped-off paper once again.

All of the numbers are in the hundreds, more than twenty six..

Wait.

2 5 8-9 1 4 4