𝙏𝙀𝙉

𝙔𝘼𝙉𝙂ˡᵒᵘⁱˢ☯︎

❦︎༄𝙄 𝘿𝙍𝙊𝙋𝙋𝙀𝘿 her slowly and gently to the bed sheets, her moving into a comfortable position snoring more

i tucked the sheets intop of her, i had removed her leather jacket and boots so she would be comfortable the whole night.

I removed most of my borrowed stuff back to the hangers, my family would ask me, 'Where did you get those from?'

i rest on the side of her bed for a bit, panting till my lung calmed down.

I gave myself permission to drink water from her glasses down stairs and walked around.

It was an interesting house, full of quotes designed in rooms.

The book shelf caught my eyes, there were books full of book marks. Almost most of the books on the shelves, highlighted sentences and bookmarked chapters.

In their living room, there were different shaped painting frames on every wall.

Chandeliers were missing a few bulbs in some directions, and a very uncomfortable floor they had. Well, sure there was a basement underneath but its very late to go there now.

It's not that i'm scared, i just-

Don't mind it.

I didnt forget to lock her room from the inside so no one can enter it, i did the same with the windows and the main door.

i walked away from her manor, completely comfortable on the place now though i could be haunted.

--
𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝘼 𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙇𝙀𝙀𝙋 i woke up in my bed with my back totally sore, louis brought me back home, i know.

Today my shift was starting in a few hours so i carried my body up the bed.

I showered the first thing in the morning, skipping breakfast and headed straight early to work to work full duty for extra pay.

I wore a long sleeve that stopped to my elbows and were tight aroudd my waist and low waisted jeans, confidently walking with my bag clinging on my shoulder.

I worked at a local cafe where they use food coloring and magical herbs that change colors once you put citrus on it.

It was basically a café with less staffs, i was the barista and the waiter.

i loved listening to music while making drinks for people, getting so much tips from the customers.

I felt off and drained, i wnated to laze around but i can't.

My life feels worthless but i'll do my best to make it worth more.

We had plently of customers that had huge orders which made us collect a huge amont of money under an hour which made me feel motivated.

Hours passed and passed, money on the cashier grew and grew. I skipped my breaks to take over the cashiers duties, and for money.

Customers glared, some smiled it was neutral as ever.

I had recieve quiet a few tips from older men that disgusted me, but its fine! Money is money.

It occured for two days straight, i worked full on twenty-four hours before taking a 30 minute break then working for sunday again.

though, strippers were probably recieving the amount of money i worked for just under an hours or two..

But, being a prostitute is never an answer, even if money is money.

i passed out on my living rooms couch with my uniform still on, oh its such a tiring week end.

My eyes were heavy, my neck was still i didn't dare to move a single centi meter from my position on the couch.

The tempreture was perfect, i stopped thinking and drifted off to sleep.

i left the fire place open for a warm morning, i doubt ill survive the coldness.

...

𝙄 𝙒𝙊𝙆𝙀 𝙐𝙋 with my eyes still heavy, yawning and rising up from my position.

My hair was messed up, my head hurt too bad it made me feek dizzy.

the rays of sun light hit my back when i rose up from the couch, i stretched my back and arms and shook my head, though my brain felt disconnected and that i was wobbling.

My nose were still stuffy from the cold at Six in the morning, it hasn't dissapeared for four hours.

My throat felt sore, i tried to rise up from my sitting position but my legs seemed too weak.

I had a leg cramp last night, it was shit.

My body felt heavy too, i felt like i was in a hungover.

i forced my weak body to the mirror, i touched my half sleeping face.

My eyes were red sore, my eye bags were blushed as my cheeks.

My nose was as red as rudolphs nose..

After fully waking up, i had watered the flowers in our garden and had a cup of sweet tea and fruits.

I still felt cold, but i forced myself to take evem a hot shower which kinda helped.

i covered myself up with Baggy pants and a shirt, i choose comfort and warmness today.

I noticed every Five minutes my eyes would go heavier and would drop tears.

i sighed and drank water, it was probably nothing.

my hair was brushed back, and was still wet while i walked to school.

I could barely carry my back pack.

Am i sick?

When i arrived at school, everyone had whispered and looked at me horrendously.

'Did she even sleep last night? I bet she was doing rituals.'

'Or probably planning a murder case.'

'Guys, she could've cried, don't judge!'

'Maybe she's slowly transforming into a demon, red eyes and red face.. Demonic doings..'

i didn't wanna hear shit anymore, my head hurt too much.

i went straight to the club room, making my bag a pillow then went straight to sleep.

i put my alarm for one hour.

Plus, there was no classes for the band today.

we were assigned to practice for a live performance coming for an event this week.

My eyes closed slowly as my mind went quiet..

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣.