Itachi| That is not a mango ._.

Well, when Sasuke was in my belly, Fugaku would be working so Itachi would come with me to get the weekly groceries. Itachi put on his little panda suit he loved, and we headed off. As we got to the market, we got our meat, vegetables and next were were going to pick up some fruits. As we got to the fruit section, Itachi rushed towards the bananas and gasped.

"Mommy, look! Mangos!" I stopped and looked over at the bananas. Then I looked to Itachi who wore his innocent baby face.

I blinked. "Itachi those are bananas." I told him.

Itachi pickd up a banana and squinted his eyes as if he was going to magically turn the darn banana into a mango. "But mangos are yellow,and this is yellow!" He argued.

I took the banana and put it back down. "Itachi, mangos are rounder, not long." I replied and began heading off.

I glanced back to see Itachi have his idea face. His eyes lit up and his smile was as wide as ever.

He rushed off to another stand and called, "Mommy! Over here!" Of course, I stopped and walked over to Itachi.

"Mommy! I found the mangos! See? It is round." He said, holding up an orange. Of course Itachi, always jumping into conclusions like the time he thought I ate his baby brother.

"Itachi, that is not a mango. That is an orange." I told him. "Mangos are a weirder shape." I told him, confused at his logic. He had completely forgotten aout what a mango's color is. It was not like he had never seen a mango before.

Again, Itachi began rushing off to anotherstabd, looking for what I described to be a mango. Once again, I stopped where Itachi pointed. The next thing I knew, he knocked over an oddly shaped watermelon(hourglass). "I found the mangos!" He exclaimed and hugged the thing almost his size. I poked his forehead with two fingers and smiled, "Silly panda, that is not a mango." I replied.

Itachi gave me a look like I was wrong. "Mommy, these are mangos. You need to learn your fruits." He replied. I picked up the watermelon and handed him the basket to carry. "Oh silly panda." I said. We began heading back home after I paid the watermelon man. It was odd that the entire time, a huge sign with the words "MANGO SALE" next to the watermelons was not noticed.

Oh Itachi

~~~~~~

Authors Note: Well, hope you liked this one! XD Oh Itachi. I was eating broccoli when I thought of the one episode when Jiraiya asked Naruto to bring him a curvy woman, instead Naruto brought him a curvy watermelon XD

So there it is!

Any ideas for next chapters? Comment below! :)